Are you done watching silicon valley?

Gifthoy

Hello friends silicon valley is an episode movie that got me striving to watch till the end and I just finished watching the season1 of the movie were pied piper won the tech crunch competition,

With them compressing a file of 100gb to a score of 5.30 or there about don't really remember, that's a very nice movie for internet users, to watch at their free time always watch them when am free and done with my tasks...

Please can someone please brief me more on the movie its a very interesting one thanks a lot
I appreciate goodluck

Kania

I watched all of the seasons that are currently out and still waiting for the new season of Silicon Valley to start. I think if you continue watching it past the first season then you will like it.

They have some real good episodes and some ok ones but all are still good entertainment.

augusta

My sister's favourite movie.I think she has finished all the episodes. She watches it as if her life depends on it.

Wish she was on here to give you all the details but for me,I'm rather stick to my dark ages.

Gifthoy

@Kania how did it go, and how is the pied piper group doing right now, is they any problem between them and hooli company?

I know the movie will be more interesting right now but I have not been opportune to watch it right now have been some kind of busy..

Can you please brief me a little thanks

Gifthoy

Lol @augusta why don't you join her in the movie, is a very interesting movie especially for internet marketers, I recommend you to watch it at your free time, you will enjoy it very well just like your sister does,

Hope your sister was the one that replied my thread lol,,, thanks a lot ok

Kania

@Kania how did it go, and how is the pied piper group doing right now, is they any problem between them and hooli company?

I know the movie will be more interesting right now but I have not been opportune to watch it right now have been some kind of busy..

Can you please brief me a little thanks
I don't know up to which point that you have seen but much has happened. At one point in the second season Hooli tried to sue Pied Piper in season 2 because Richard was working at Hooli while he was working on his Pied Piper software. They also were getting people who wanted to invest in their company and they wound up getting money from some crazy rich guy but I forgot his name.

The third season they fired Richard from the CEO position and put someone in his place but it was not for long.

Much has changed from the first season so if you get a chance to watch it then I think you will enjoy it.