Apple or Android?

Allenafaith

Do you prefer iOS or android and why?

I prefer iOS because it is more modern looking, it doesnt crash as often as Androids do and it has more features that I use.

Reactions: ims

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
I used both, it's difficult to say which is better, it depends on hobby of each person.

For a stable smartphone, I would go with iOS and easy to customize on your phone then should go with Android, It also is easy to use the phone

nesito29

I'm an iPhone user, I've tried Android before but it really lacks the power I needed and wanted at the time. I don't know if the Galaxy 6 is as powerful as the iPhone 6 however, I highly doubt I will ever change to an Android phone. I don't like their interface and hate the fact that there is an specific update version needed for every app.
I love Apple's products they are very neat and clean looking. I have an iPad, Apple Tv, iPhone and Mac, yet, I go with a Windows laptop for my computing needs. Macs aren't powerful enough for me, I love their design but, they are lacking in power.

IOS gives you control over your devices with a nice clean look which is something I love. So I go with IOS. :)

elcidofaguy

Its a no brainer - Android for sure!!! In fact the latest on Android vs. IOS is shown below.. As you can see this very accurate news image captured by BBC, CNN etc shows how the battle was won lol ;-)))

Android_vs_iOS.jpeg

RDO Servers

I have never been a fan of Apple products.

Not that there stuff is bad, it's just way to proprietary for me. I prefer the open source Android system and the phones and apps that are just as powerful (if not better). Apple sure has done some good marketing. I can't tell you how many times I have talked to hard core Apple fans who swear up and down that Apple is better, but can't give a intelligent reason why.

MidnightAngel

I like my Apple Iphone, because I don't have an Android. But the guy I work with swears by them, and they seem really cool, but I'll stick with my Iphone 5c(its baby blue). And it knows me now, as I know it....LOL :Book:

Last edited:

SilentThief

Android is my favorite. You get more customization, more in your devices, and more. I have also realized that Apple tends to slow older generations because they want you to buy their newer models, while Android doesn't force you to buy a new model every year.

ulterios

I always prefer Android devices personally. You get a lot more for your money (based on same amount of $) than you do over Apple products. Apple produces some really great products but they just way over price them, which has always been a factor for their items.

They lost their great marketing genius, Steve Jobs, so they need to find someone to fill that gap or bring their prices back down to reality compared to the rest of the market! ;)

KeralMTG

I like android better because there are more free apps and the devices are lower cost. If apple was cheaper and had more free apps then I might pick apple.

Dean

I prefer Android myself for many reasons.

First off because the availability of apps that I use/need.

Second because I like the vast selection of device manufacturers that produce Android based devices. If you do not like one manufacturer for one reason or another, there are countless others for you to choose from, unlike with Apple/iOS.

These are just two reasons that I like Android over iOS/Apple, but these are the two biggest reasons for me.

Cheers, Dean.

Waqass

Well for me just like other the availability of vast variety of applications and games is the main reason. Moreover you have also a more cool range of android based cell phones so I can always buy the one that I think suits my personality. Iphone is not bad and do the purpose what it's built for. Its fast and smooth. Maybe I'll buy Iphone once I don't have time/interest to play with android applications but that may be in distant never future ;)

Catherine1

I've been shopping for a tablet for my sister and after all the looking and the advice I have been given I would say that the Android is the better choice. You can get a lot more for the money you spend over the Apple tablets. They have apps for everything as well so you'll always find one for anything you need.

Maria Marketing

I like android better myself. They have more apps than apple does and they have a lot more of them free. Also the apple devices are a lot more expensive than most of the good android makers so you can get more for your money by getting an android device.