Anyone who is familiar with Heroes of Newerth?

iamreeence

If you are a fan of Heroes of Newerth feel free to reply on my thread! We may be best buddies, I often play this game when I'm bored or worn out. It helps me unwind. But going back to the topic, this is a (MOBA) multiplayer online battle arena which was originally made by the S2 Games now owned by the Frostburn Studios. The idea is the same as Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne also known as Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) this is a free to play game. If you have any idea about DOTA then this should be easy for you.

This is how the game works:

There are two teams composing of 5 heroes (members) who needs to battle each other; which are the Legion and the Hellbourne. Both teams are based on the opposite corners of the map, the map consists of the jungle, the three lanes which are top, middle and bottom. The goal of each team is to destroy the base of the opposing team, first to destroy the opposing teams base wins. But that won't be easy because this game needs some good gaming capability and strategy in order to win. If you are curious about the game, search for the game and download it. After that, let us play! :) Below is a sample image. Disclaimer: I do not own the screen shot of the actual game play (2nd image), all the rights go to the respective owner.
HoN.png HoN 1.png

jyu143

If you are a fan of Heroes of Newerth feel free to reply on my thread! We may be best buddies, I often play this game when I'm bored or worn out. It helps me unwind. But going back to the topic, this is a (MOBA) multiplayer online battle arena which was originally made by the S2 Games now owned by the Frostburn Studios. The idea is the same as Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne also known as Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) this is a free to play game. If you have any idea about DOTA then this should be easy for you.

This is how the game works:

There are two teams composing of 5 heroes (members) who needs to battle each other; which are the Legion and the Hellbourne. Both teams are based on the opposite corners of the map, the map consists of the jungle, the three lanes which are top, middle and bottom. The goal of each team is to destroy the base of the opposing team, first to destroy the opposing teams base wins. But that won't be easy because this game needs some good gaming capability and strategy in order to win. If you are curious about the game, search for the game and download it. After that, let us play! :) Below is a sample image. Disclaimer: I do not own the screen shot of the actual game play (2nd image), all the rights go to the respective owner.
View attachment 54 View attachment 55
Yeah this game is like DOTA 2 I played HoN (Heroes of newerth) also, for me I like this game than Dota 2 I like the graphics, I have an ultimate avatar of Scout, Scout and dampeer is my favorite heroes I buy an avatar of dampeer the Dracula avatar.

I have 1.6 MMR plus and I'm level 23 I play Hon also, I prefer to play Hon than LOL and Dota because I love the avatars and the graphics and most of all the announcers :)

yajtagaamo

I used to play this game with my college buddies but just a few months we all decided to just play the new Dota 2 during that time. But to be honest the game HoN is really exciting especially during my college days before the arrival of Dota 2 and a better LoL graphics. HoN would be the best with regards to graphics in the MOBA industry.

justraf16

To be honest, I haven't even heard about it at all. But I am not closing doors to know them. I am kind of open to all possibilities, it might turns out my likes after all. I would want to learn and know about them. Besides, it is something new and something explore about.