Alternatives to Google Adsense

Martin Kahn

What are some alternatives to google adsense? Are they good?

Are there any ways to earn money online that better than adsense?

vishwa

These ads networks require your websites need US or UK traffic to get good revenue with it, just heard about it but not ever tried before

is it right?

No, That's not the true at all. for chitika their is no requirements. for media.net you have unique and rich content and don't put too many ads on your blog before applying media.net

ulterios

Two good alternatives for Google Adsense like mentioned by @vishwa that I have used are Chitika & Media.net.

Media.net gave me slightly better than AdSense earnings on many of my websites while Chitika gave me noticeably less earnings than AdSense on the same sites.

If you have these along with GooGle AdSense then I would recommend testing out the 3 different platforms to see which work best for your particular site. Sometimes one will work better than another for different niche types so you just have to see which works best for the niche of the site you are working with.

Chitika performed not as good as AdSense or Media.net for my websites but it can be a good choice if you don't have AdSense or Media.net, at least until you do get them.

You can use another ad network with AdSense so adding one of these to AdSense can give good results. You just have to make sure that you follow the rules/guidelines of all platforms used, especially AdSense as they tend to be very strict.

Good Luck. ;)

LLRhodes

What are some alternatives to google adsense? Are they good?

Are there any ways to earn money online that better than adsense?
Have you considered using your ad space for affiliate products that are specific to your audience?

Have you considered selling the ad space?
Maybe make an empty add spot with "This could be your ad" or something like that.

Dean

Media.net is a good Adsense alternative. I use them and their advertisements usually net more earnings than Adsense for my sites. I have used Chitika in the past but they did not perform as well.

Cheers, Dean.

Dean

Have you considered using your ad space for affiliate products that are specific to your audience?

Have you considered selling the ad space?
Maybe make an empty add spot with "This could be your ad" or something like that.
That's a great idea. :Thumb:

I have used that same method on some of my websites in the past and had good responses and results. I think this would be something to try out, especially if affiliate or Adsense advertising isn't making enough income. Great piece of info!

Cheers, Dean