Adwords Accounts Getting Slapped?

victorrex

Hi,

Is your adwords account getting slapped again and again , you not able to run your ads successfully,

OR

Your billing has been flagged?

You need to:

1. Clean cookies
2. Change IP address
3. Change MAC address
4. Use new billing info.

Then try to create the account, most of you will be able to get it up.

elcidofaguy

LOL - no pun intended but did you ever go through the Adwords review and get your account banned? I reckon it takes a seasoned IM'er to have gone through that BS and at the end of it managed to rectify the situation... So as you can tell I went through a similar situation, but I suspect different outcomes from what I can tell from your post...

My best advise to everybody is that you fix the violation and learn from it.... So for example:

1) The Bridge Policy prevents affiliates placing ads to sites which only has the purpose to move traffic to the vendor site...
2) The Info Harvesting policy prevents you from placing ads to an opt in page - ouch -- loads of people get their accounts banned for that without spending time to read the rules....
3) User safety i.e. no exaggerated claims and with that you better be prepared to plaster disclaimers, disclosures etc all of the place until your sales copy reads like paint dryng on a a wall ....

That said... when you do learn.... its not so bad lol.... So my best advise is take the time and effort to learn the rules and how Adwords works... In my case I learned the hard way with jumping in too quickly.... and in hindsight the efforts on my part to restore my account was some amazing lessons which I wish on nobody but at the same time worth its weight in gold.. These days I wear that war like a tattoo on my arm and victory that would make a block buster Hollywood movie ...

I hear most people who get banned from Adwords never recover.. But to be blunt that is BS... The issue will always come down to fixing the errors - unless you've engaged in some shady practices - in that case kiss it good bye... and move on to some else...

victorrex

Hi,

Its not always grey matter, many a times people get struck even doing normal work also, I have met people and this method worked, so just shared for benefit of all, people trying blackhat method these tips will stand nowhere, they work 2 steps advance than Google/Bing etc.
These tricks are for newbies who somehow get unnecessarily struck with accounts.

Thanks