3 secrets that Top experts in affiliate marketing reveal

vinh dang

As an affiliate marketer, you are rewarded for helping a business by promoting their product, service or site by earning a commission if someone follows your link to buy something.

Whether affiliate marketing is hard or not?

There are 3 secrets that any affiliate marketer should know:

1. Its systems are quick and easy to manage but... only 0.6% of affiliate marketers surveyed have been in the game since 2013 according to Three Ladder Marketing.
  2. You need to pick a popular, high competition niche to promote products to market. And of course, high competition means tough to compete but remember: no competition, it's even worse.
  3. Try to get your products on as many sites as possible: but the key is find a small number of website or method that deliver highest conversions to focus on and develop it.

elcidofaguy

Your top 3 is a lot different to mine, whilst I agree with your main points... especially #2... Here is my top 3 recommendations:

1) Focus on list building with regards to prospects i.e. people that are interested in your niche... with using the old tactic of offering a bonus bribe in return for signup...

2) Use ads to funnel traffic to your optin page for immediate results in parallel to longer term aims of organic traffic through SEO, social media, video marketing etc... The use of ads is important as this can help considerably with split testing and improving conversions.

3) Offer a bonus bribe and discounts if available for the affiliate sale... Much in the same way as you would get prospects you can also runs ads as well as long term efforts wrt organic traffic.

All of the above to be implemented on many sites and platforms with all roads leading to your money site.... This way you can turn cold traffic to warm which in turn will increase your sales conversions/ROI...

Reactions: ims

ethany

thanks for sharing for newbies. However , what is your opinion about the most effective way to promote affiliate product?

William Coleman

You have a very good points but I will like to add to it. I like affiliate marketing and I still make good money from it till date. After researching the product I want to promote on amazon or on clickbank, I will log in into my google keyword planner to find 5 long tail keywords relating to the product am promoting. Set up a wordpress blog with five high quality content on it that is well optimized for search engines ( I so much believe in SEO no matter google updates) and social bookmark all the content on the site. Then send some high quality PR backlinks to the site together with social signals. With that simple trick, have been able to rank many of my sites on the first page of google easily.