Why you choose google as main search engine?

Allenafaith

I use google because it is the best for me. There aren't that many annoying ads in the search results and it usually shows the best things first so I don't have to look through 6 pages to find out what I really needed to know.

Wizard

Google makes clear and good what we need. Google is an premier search tool on the internet today's we see more features comparing to other. Like directory, image search, current news, user groups, and more etc.,

Mark007

I use google because it is the best for me. There aren't that many annoying ads in the search results and it usually shows the best things first so I don't have to look through 6 pages to find out what I really needed to know.

Definitely, Google provides more accurate results for our search terms and so it is loved by all.

nesito29

Google is the most used search engine in the world hence, more eye balls. If you rank in Google it will be worth a lot more than ranking in Yahoo or Bing. More organic traffic means less work for you (generating traffic), more sales, opt-ins, engagement (depending on what your marketing plan is).

Dean

What is your main search engine?
Google

if google, why you choose it as main search engine?
I choose Google because it always gets me to the information I am seeking easier. I have tried a vast number of different search engines but none seem to consistently provide me with what I am looking for, easiest.

Cheers, Dean

Argus

I always like to use google for my searches. I have used others long ago but everyone in my country seems to use google and always talks about it so I then changed and like that it is easy to use.

ulterios

Like the other above, I like Google the best.

Personally I like not having to look through a large number of results to find exactly what I am looking for (as everyone usually prefer) and Google has always given me that.

I have tried many different search engines over the years and Google has been consistently giving me the results I need. I am always short on time so I need to find what I am looking for fast, Google does that for me so that's the biggest reason that it's my main/favorite search engine.

Maria Marketing

I like google not only because I get the best search results but also because it has all of the google services tied together and you only have to sign in to one of the services and can use all the others as long as you don't sign out.

I used to like yahoo but I just do not seem to get the things I am looking for in their search results.

:)

ulterios

well for me its the fast and clean interface that doesn't let me go to any other engine. May be i'm addicted to its blue and black combination...the other sites simply doesn't please my eyes.
You are a Google addict huh? ;) LOL, Me too!

Bing sometimes has nice pictures but I am not going to use a search engine for it's pretty background. I prefer one that gives me the results that I am looking for. Google's nice clean interface is there to do a job and give back good results, not be something to sit and stare at, which I like. ;)

It always gives me the best results - the best information source