Why live chat software is imporatnt for your website?

viteko

Why live chat is important for your website?
Have you install it on your website or using "contact us" page instead?

tutughosh

Live Chat software is Best for any E-commerce Site. Peoples are Tend to Contact the Live Support than submitting their questions.. Live support also Prove how fast is their Support.. Some Times Tickets takes a Long time to End a Deal but Live Support can convert the deal within few Mins...

The list is the important tool for customer engagement. It helps to improve your potential to the your customers, and make feel like you care about them.

Also, it helps to improve more customer service because you'll be able to live with your customers issues.

Another, important is that if you could connect with your customer, you'll improve more better service. Hence live chat helps you to do so..

I hope it helps...

Allenafaith

I help a friend out with a hosting website and I run the live support chat there. I think it is important since the visitors might not want to wait a day or so for an email reply and with live chat their questions will be answered much faster and that might help their decision in using what you are offering.

nesito29

It really depends on your website however, if you are in an industry in which "speed" is important then, Live chat is a must. There are many studies showing that people expect an answer during the first 30 mins of submitting your inquiry or issue to resolve. If you don't resolve or answer within that time frame you start to loose customers, making speed very important. But, if your business is not really related to that kind of support then I'd advise a contact us page.

Now, I must say that the speed in which you respond is very important no matter the business. The ability to resolve issues and respond to questions define you as either a good company or a GREAT company. And great companies like Apple respond within 30 mins. Now there are cases in which takes a little bit longer but great companies usually resolve within 1 hour if the "issue" is not that important.

So, it really is up to you to determine which is best for your business. If you are in a business where you only provide information then I recommend a contact us page. However, if you are in a service environment then I highly recommend a live chat.

Hope this helps you choose which to go with. :)

Reactions: ims