Why did Hillary lose the election? Simple answer is email marketing.

TCoder

Take a look at the attached image, now if Hillary would of tested her email campaign and fixed her configuration issues, she could of reached so many more people. Donald Trump configuration was perfect and hence boosted his performance. So always test your emails or it can cost you the presidency.

election.jpg

ulterios

Yeah, poor Hillary can't seem to get that darn email thing right. First an email scandal and now this. Maybe she needs to hire someone else to help with electronic correspondence. ;)

Maria Marketing

I saw something about why Hillary lost yesterday and they said that one main reason was because many of her supporters did not turn out to vote. I am glad I don't have to worry about all the stuff that is going on over in the US anymore. I loved it there but people are always complaining but do nothing about the things they are complaining about.

Dean

I wonder if anyone from the Hillary campaign knows anything about this. You would think that if someone learned about this then they are probably going to not get the best job reference from Hillary. LOL

Someone wasn't doing their job or they should have had better and more knowledgeable tech people taking care of things like this.

Cheers, Dean.