Why are the ads. in Affiliated Marketing Websites just "too good to be true?"

animeshe14

I never knew before that all those PTC sites that I have visited or been invited to often shows the same type of ads. Ads. that gives outrageous claims of increasing wealth or income without doing any effort.

Well I obviously know that this isn't possible. No one can earn big money if they don't work right.
Well just wondering why are such websites hosting such ads. with the "too good to be true" concept? isn't this considered a form of false advertising?

PTTed

I never knew before that all those PTC sites that I have visited or been invited to often shows the same type of ads. Ads. that gives outrageous claims of increasing wealth or income without doing any effort.

Well I obviously know that this isn't possible. No one can earn big money if they don't work right.
Well just wondering why are such websites hosting such ads. with the "too good to be true" concept? isn't this considered a form of false advertising?

The reason they do it is to attract newbies. For example, when a person first hears that it is possible to make money online and they begin exploring the idea, one of their first thoughts is "how much money can I make doing this". If that person sees an ad that promises they can get rich, then naturally, that newbie is going to be interested in it. Of course that newbie is about to get scammed when they click on the link, but that is the nature of this internet world. It sucks, but it comes with the territory. Most people learn the hard way.