Who is your favorite domain registrar?

ulterios

Namecheap has been my favorite registrar for several years although there are a couple of others that I have always had good experiences with.

Namecheap has always had the best customer support whenever I have needed it and that's a big part of their spot at #1 with me. ;)

Dean

Namecheap has always had the best customer support whenever I have needed it and that's a big part of their spot at #1 with me. ;)
That's the biggest reason that I really like Namecheap. There support has always been the best and helps me or resolves any issues that I have had within a very short period of time.

There support is always fast, friendly and knowledgeable and I can't say that for some other domain registrars.

Dean

Personal Domain on Hostagator , Godaddy

Adult Domains on Arvixe , Hostgator

PBN domains Namesilo , Namecheap , 1&1 , Godaddy , Bigrock and the list goes on....
I have noticed that Hostgator has been pushing to growth their domain business the last year or so by having some of the lowest prices on domain registrations. I have wondered how much growth they have had because of their domain prices.

It looks like they want to grow beyond being known for more than just their web hosting services.

ulterios

That's the biggest reason that I really like Namecheap. There support has always been the best and helps me or resolves any issues that I have had within a very short period of time.

There support is always fast, friendly and knowledgeable and I can't say that for some other domain registrars.
I always place good customer support as 1 of my top priorities because you are going to need support for many things at one point or another and you don't want to need good support at a critical time and not have it.

Marcos

I have to say that there are 2 that I like that I consider to be my favorites. I like name.com because they were the first one that I used some years ago and they were always good and I am also liking namecheap.com because I just started to use them for a couple of months and they have good support and it is very quick.

I have some others that I might try in the future but I am very happy with these 2 registrars.

Dean

I have to say that there are 2 that I like that I consider to be my favorites. I like name.com because they were the first one that I used some years ago and they were always good and I am also liking namecheap.com because I just started to use them for a couple of months and they have good support and it is very quick.

I have some others that I might try in the future but I am very happy with these 2 registrars.
I haven't used Name.com in a while but I have always had good experiences when I used them in the past and I consider them to be a real good registrar.

Namecheap is one of my favorite registrars and I recommend them often. Their support is great and that is a big part of why I recommend them.

Marcos

I haven't used Name.com in a while but I have always had good experiences when I used them in the past and I consider them to be a real good registrar.

Namecheap is one of my favorite registrars and I recommend them often. Their support is great and that is a big part of why I recommend them.
I have seen some good prices with some other registrars but I am not sure about using them because I have not heard anything of them. I like to stick with the ones I have used and had good services from.

Dean

I have seen some good prices with some other registrars but I am not sure about using them because I have not heard anything of them. I like to stick with the ones I have used and had good services from.
Registrars are definitely something that you need to be careful with and use caution when using one that you are not familiar with or is not one of the more well known.

Personally I don't like to take chances with the registrar that I use so I only use registrars that I have dealt with, have a good reputation or I have found some reliable information on saying they were good.

Marcos

Registrars are definitely something that you need to be careful with and use caution when using one that you are not familiar with or is not one of the more well known.

Personally I don't like to take chances with the registrar that I use so I only use registrars that I have dealt with, have a good reputation or I have found some reliable information on saying they were good.
I take no chances with registrars also my friend. I have heard of people losing their domains for some reason or getting them stolen and I would not want that risk.

Dean

I take no chances with registrars also my friend. I have heard of people losing their domains for some reason or getting them stolen and I would not want that risk.
Although I have never had a domain stolen I do know of several people that have. Some were quite valuable and a big loss. There are times that you can get them back but not always and not something I want to risk.

Often the people who get their domains stolen are because of someone gaining their account credentials one way or another. I always use two factor authentication on the registrars that I use just to add an extra layer of protection.

Marcos

Although I have never had a domain stolen I do know of several people that have. Some were quite valuable and a big loss. There are times that you can get them back but not always and not something I want to risk.

Often the people who get their domains stolen are because of someone gaining their account credentials one way or another. I always use two factor authentication on the registrars that I use just to add an extra layer of protection.
I never used 2 factor authenticate in the past but I think I need to do it now. I was thinking about it when I registered my domain but forgot to check on it. I will do that soon.

Dean

I never used 2 factor authenticate in the past but I think I need to do it now. I was thinking about it when I registered my domain but forgot to check on it. I will do that soon.
Not all registrars offer it and not in all locations so you'll have to verify that's it's available with your registrar where you live.

Some have apps, some send text messages which is my preferences. Just check with your registrar and you can find out what 2FA options you have with them.

Marcos

Not all registrars offer it and not in all locations so you'll have to verify that's it's available with your registrar where you live.

Some have apps, some send text messages which is my preferences. Just check with your registrar and you can find out what 2FA options you have with them.
I have been meaning to check on that because I hared in the past that some places do not offer it in all places. I will check soon I think.

Soulwatcher

I use Namecheap or Godaddy, they are both good and I haven't had any problems with either. I always go with who is offering the cheapest deal when ever I am deciding on a new website. Right now I have 1 domain hosted a Namecheap and the other at Godaddy.

Dean

I use Namecheap or Godaddy, they are both good and I haven't had any problems with either. I always go with who is offering the cheapest deal when ever I am deciding on a new website. Right now I have 1 domain hosted a Namecheap and the other at Godaddy.
Both great choices. I like to shop around on prices a bit myself but I only stick with registrars that I know or that have a good reputation.

There are a couple that I avoid due to either bad experiences, knowing others who have had problems or that have bad reputations.

vinaya

All of my domains are registered with namecheap. I even host my website with namecheap hosting package. Which means namecheap is my favorite domain registrar and hosting provider. I like namecheap because it has a wonderful support system. It even offers low proce hosting. You cna even register domains for a nominal fees during the promotion period.

Dean

All of my domains are registered with namecheap. I even host my website with namecheap hosting package. Which means namecheap is my favorite domain registrar and hosting provider. I like namecheap because it has a wonderful support system. It even offers low proce hosting. You cna even register domains for a nominal fees during the promotion period.
I have domains and hosting with them as well and I do love their super support. Namecheap support is what sets them above the other domain registrars and hosting providers.

augusta

I have used godaddy and namecheap which wasn't bad and they have a good support system but since I came across domain king I have not looked back.

I'm not trying to advertised for them.but they are quite good in my own opinion.

I just love their support system it is quite active.

Dean

I have used godaddy and namecheap which wasn't bad and they have a good support system but since I came across domain king I have not looked back.

I'm not trying to advertised for them.but they are quite good in my own opinion.

I just love their support system it is quite active.
Are you talking about the registrar in Nigeria?