Which types of article marketing is better for your business?

ChrisBa

I am wanting to do article marketing for my site but I don't know which types of article marketing is better for online business, free or paid? if paid then why? and how to find good sources for article marketing?

Thanks
Chris

ulterios

Have you tried a good social media campaign? SM is quite effective for article marketing and can get some good targeted traffic, especially Twitter since it's easier to post your articles more frequently without making it look like Spam if done right.

ChrisBa

Have you tried a good social media campaign? SM is quite effective for article marketing and can get some good targeted traffic, especially Twitter since it's easier to post your articles more frequently without making it look like Spam if done right.
I tried FB ad but it didn't send me more traffic as expected, just likes or fans.

I have not ever used Twitter for marketing, have you tried and have good experience with it?

Which type of advertising did you use in Twitter for getting better traffic?

ulterios

I tried FB ad but it didn't send me more traffic as expected, just likes or fans.
Yeah, Facebook can sometimes not produce the results you might be looking for/wanting. However, it does help if you are getting the likes and fans. I always get more traffic through Twitter than through Facebook.

I have not ever used Twitter for marketing, have you tried and have good experience with it?
Yes, Twitter is the best social media site (in my experience) for getting my sites more traffic. I was one who didn't utilize Twitter for a long time. Then I started using it and was surprised at how much traffic, engagement, subscribers and so on I received as a result of using Twitter.

Which type of advertising did you use in Twitter for getting better traffic?
I prefer to just do my article marketing by just Tweeting regularly. The good thing about Twitter is that you can have many different accounts and get a wider reach because of that. If you have several Twitter accounts that you are using and don't have the time (or just want to use your time elsewhere) to Tweet regularly you can use a scheduling service like Buffer or another similar service.

I just bought a certain script from codecanyon that I use to schedule my Tweets. The services can get a little pricey if you have many accounts to manage. This way I can spread my Tweets out at different times throughout the day and night to help get a wider range of potential followers and/or people to go and read my articles or check out or whatever else I am trying to market.

Dean

I do most of my article marketing on the social media websites that have the right audience for the article/s that I am wanting to market.

Making good posts with quality related images can help to draw the eyes of the people and help get traffic to your website or blog for people to see the articles that you want them to see.