Which the best Anti Virus Software for 2015?

robertdn

Hi everyone,

I noticed that my Anti Virus Software expires in mid 2015.

Before it expires and I am forced to renew it, what are the best options do you think I should go for?

Please advice and thanks.

andrewpearson

It has become a frightening world out there. The North Koreans are attacking Sony. The Chinese and the Americans seem to be engaged in a secret cyber war. The Iranians are in perpetual fear that their computers will be attacked because of their Nuclear Arms Policy.

In such a scenario, how safe am I? It seems we have to get better and much more powerful Anti Virus Software for the year 2015 and far into the future to avoid being caught in the middle of powerful hackers.

I will go with Kaspersky because I believe it is the most powerfully at the moment.

Scott C Baxter

I would have to agree with andrewpearson on Kapersk, although, I would have to say the rest of his post was even more entertaining...

ulterios

I have used many different antivirus software programs and the one that has worked the best for me so far is Avast antivirus. I have tried all the major antivirus programs and have had one problem or another with them and with Avast I have not had one single issue.

Many of the others have either provided false positives, slowed down my computer's performance or clashed with some other software that I have on my computer. Avast has had none of these issues so I stick with what works best. ;)