Which social site is the best for increasing free traffic?

Mark007

All major social networking websites are responsible to drive good traffic to your website. Social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google plus serves best to generate good traffic for your domain. You just need to be active in promotions and also increase your circle for building website presence to generate good traffic.

Facebook is best social Networking site. Facebook is top social networking site. Create the Facebook Page. daily update the Fresh Content, Images, Video relevant your site.

helena marvin

The audience says it all - indeed it is facebook and twitter for max coverage! Some agencies also try sms for outreaching to their intended audience.

Rajiv Singhi

SMO ( Social media Optimization ) is the process to generate traffic on a website or blog. In this process i use main sites like facebook,Twitter, G+, Pinterest etc. these are the main and more traffic gainer sites. Use them to generate traffic.

Thanks
{____________________________

Content Writing Services Ludhiana

Dean

I have had the best luck with Twitter with Google plus and Facebook both close to the same in second. I market the posts and other content of my sites on them and have gotten a good amount of extra traffic from their use.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

I have gotten the most social media traffic that my sites have gotten from that source by way of Twitter. One cool think about Twitter is that their analytics are easy to read and understand and show some cool things.

I share the articles, posts and other information from my sites on the major social sites but get the best results from Twitter.

I use my own branded link shortener with special links for each post for each social site so that I can see which link was used to get to me site (if 1 was used at all).

Some people have better results from the other social sites so I think it also depends a lot on your target audience. ;)

Dean

Another thing to think about when trying to decide which social media website will be best for increasing the traffic for your site is what niche your site is in. Some social media sites work better for one niche than the other.

You can do a little testing also and see which works best for you and after you have found the best option for your needs then just increase your efforts on that particular social media site.

Just some more thoughts that came to mind.

Cheers, Dean.

KeralMTG

Many people are using facebook to get lots of traffic so it must be a good choice. You can make posts and join groups to get traffic.

Maria Marketing

I think it will really depend on what your site is about. I have been doing some research and what your site is about can have a big impact on what social sites you should use for it.

You can always do some testing like Dean said. Then which ever social sites give you the most traffic you can then increase your use of it.

Muzzamil

Hi, which social site is the best increasing the Traffic

why & how to get traffic from it?
Facebook because you can create a fan page and then over some time, build some Followership and then send those people to your website and sell them you stuff. It can take a long time. But this is with every free traffic. Free traffic requires time and paid traffic requires obviously money but has quicker results. Good Luck!

Mary klipyard

SMO ( Social media Optimization ) is the process to generate traffic on a website or blog.I suggest to use main sites like Facebook,Twitter, G+, Pinterest , Tumblr, Myspace, Reddit, Stumpleupon etc

Storm

Facebook because you can create a fan page and then over some time, build some Followership and then send those people to your website and sell them you stuff. It can take a long time. But this is with every free traffic. Free traffic requires time and paid traffic requires obviously money but has quicker results. Good Luck!
Can you really get that much traffic from Facebook without buying their ads? I have seen many things around the web that say if you have to have a really good ad then you can get a lot of traffic but it can cost a lot to promote.

Muzzamil

Can you really get that much traffic from Facebook without buying their ads? I have seen many things around the web that say if you have to have a really good ad then you can get a lot of traffic but it can cost a lot to promote.
Once you have a ad that grabs people's attention really well and can get a lot of clicks, you don't have to then spend a lot of money because you can then only pay for CPM(click per impression) and get a lot of clicks and visitors to your website. Many people that have good ads and are literally spending $10 a day to drive good quality traffic to their website.
Like I said before you can get free traffic but that would require time because you are really building relationships and building your followership who will later buy from you.

Storm

Like I said before you can get free traffic but that would require time because you are really building relationships and building your followership who will later buy from you.
If you add one of the facebook buttons for sign-ups on your page that they have on the header image will that help any or is it a waste of time?