Which is the best browser today?

snginc

Hi guys,

Which browser do you think is the best in today's general internet environment and for Internet Marketers in particular?

Is it Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, or Google Chrome?

Your suggestions and reasons would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

dezfutak

Any of these browsers is good depending on how you intend to use it.
Personally, I prefer Google Chrome because as an Internet Marketer, I feel Google gives me some hidden advantages when it comes to searches online.
It feels nice to be able to use one password for Google Plus, Gmail, Google Documents and all the other online software accounts related to Google which makes my work easier.

elcidofaguy

I like Chrome the best. It's pretty simple to use and most of the time it runs fast for me.
FireFox is pretty slow and it is kind of confusing.

That's not true lol... The reason why you think Chrome is faster is because you have a cached browser history... As I use Firefox most of the time - when I start up Chrome, IE they are much slower.... Other than that you're missing out on a ton of amazing plugins which you get with Firefox - such as Internet Marketing, SEO, web programming tools etc

Allenafaith

That's not true lol... The reason why you think Chrome is faster is because you have a cached browser history... As I use Firefox most of the time - when I start up Chrome, IE they are much slower.... Other than that you're missing out on a ton of amazing plugins which you get with Firefox - such as Internet Marketing, SEO tools etc
I use firefox too but it is extremly slow on my laptop like I said lol

elcidofaguy

2011-11-18-If-Web-Browsers-Were-Superheroes.jpg