Which are the best ways to boost online sales?

andrewpearson

Hi folks,

I have been conducting online marketing for my business through e-commerce websites in the US, UK and Canada. However, my sales are not as high as I expected.
Can anyone here share experiences on online businesses and give us tips and useful information?

Thank you in advance.

MacS09

Your business website is essentially the online identity for your business. As such, the first step is to make sure the website is perfect and consists of relevant content with call-to-action buttons.

On Page Optimization should be done perfectly to ensure good ranking on search engines and should be specifically targeted at the countries whose people are your targeted clients. If you can succeed this, you will get more traffic from where you targeted and number of sales will increase. SEO is always important for ecommerce websites and it don't charge you any fees for advertising but the result will be multiple.

I hope this helps in identifying the areas you are failing.

Dean

Well the first thing that I would look at doing is making sure that you are doing the proper SEO for your ecommerce websites.

After that then I would look at doing some good marketing on the social media websites and especially on Facebook as it seems to work well for ecommerce.

Then is all else fails (or in addition to the other mentioned methods) I would go for some PPC advertising.

Eli Maximilien

If you want to see better sales, I suggest putting your product anywhere you can online. Many people have turned towards Facebook advertisements... but I wouldn't recommend that. There are a plethora of ads on Facebook; too many that the average user's eyes ignore.

You'll need an actual page that provides information and advertising to your consumer. In this way, you can better explain to them why they should support your business. Besides, what was the last ad you clicked on?

If you're more transparent with your consumer, they'll reward you... literally.