Which are better to market, Physical or Digital Products / Services?

Which have you had the most success marketing, digital or physical products or services?

• Total voters

Dean

Hi everyone, i'm curious about what my fellow marketers have had the most success/profit from, marketing digital products or services or marketing physical products or services.

I know a lot of people do well with physical products and/or services like maybe selling Amazon affiliate items or other physical goods but I haven't done so well with these. I have always enjoyed the most success and profits from marketing digital products or services.

I'm curious as to if digital things are just easier to market than physical things or if it's just me. To be honest I really haven't done as much marketing of physical items and that's probably just because the digital things have just done so well.

Which have you had the most success with and what are your thoughts on these?

ulterios

Personally I have had better success with marketing and selling digital products. They are in good demand and just seem like they are a lot easier to market and find potential buyers for.

I haven't really gotten too much into marketing physical products and that's probably because the digital products have done so well I haven't really tried.

I'm sure both have a good market if someone can find that market, I just seem to always be able to find the market for digital products eaier. That's probably because I am also a buyer of many! ;)