Where to Online Logo Maker or Ideas for Making Logo

bestwptheme

I have not ever used any Online Logo Maker tools before, it used to generate which I didn't expect

The best way is, hiring a freelancer to do logo for you if you don't know to use graphic software to create one or make your own logo if you are an expert in Graphic field.

Hostlumina

I would avoid online tools to make a logo to be honest.

Couple of reasons based on my own experience for a personal blog:
  • Limited on creativeness
  • Very bland looking due to regular text, color, and plain images/symbols thrown together to make it
  • Does not appear to be unique and just like cheaply made
Here is a link if you want to test one out
http://www.onlinelogomaker.com/applet/logomaker/

I would also suggest as @bestwptheme did - look for a freelancer to do the logo or a company that specializes on such.

If your budget is very tight you can jump on fiverr and see what gigs are available out there.

TheBigBee

Why don't you hire a graphic designer to do that for you?

Mostly logo software will generate things you will not expect.

elcidofaguy

I'm not a big fan of fiverr when it comes to things like SEO - but for graphics design its a good place to hire some one... Make sure to go for the gig extras if applicable so that you can get the development file i.e. PSD file if photoshop etc as well as at different resolutions plus transparent version...

KeralMTG

If you are looking for ideas for your logo then why not just search in google images and see if there is something that you like to get ideas from. Do not copy them but for ideas it will be fine. I have been doing this myself. Just type the keyword about what you want a logo for and see what shows up. You will probably be able to get a good idea this way.

Dean

I don't know if there actually is a "Great" online logo maker but there are many different ones that you could try out, even if only to get ideas. I always make my own on my PC with either PhotoShop or Illustrator but some of the online logo makers that I have used in the past were cooltext.com and freelogodesign.org. They aren't going to get you what you could get from a designer but as I said before, at least they might give you some good ideas.

Cheers, Dean.

bijutoha

When you are thinking to make logo then I think, you must learn first, Illustrator or CorelDraw for making logo. Specially I love Illustrator in this matter, Because there is many resources in YT to know it better. After them, just follow the other's works, they will give you a number of ideas to make yours own and thus, one day you'll become a professional logo designer!