Where to find good graphic designers?

marketmongoose

Hello,

I'm buiding a new site and I have difficulty in making a logo for it.
I thought to hire a graphic designer to do this job because my logo needs to look professional under visitors' view

what would you recommend me where I can find a good graphic designer?

thanks in advanced.

NickMann

You are right, hire a graphic design can help your logo look professional and cooler if you are trying to create it.

Also, you should start a thread in graphics design forum section, maybe someone will help you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynical

As said by @NickMann, you can look in the graphics design forum section. If not, there are plenty of graphic artists on the forums of the internet!

I personally like doing this and actually finished school for multimedia so I am familiar with design...
I did once a logo for a friend and it is just incredibly hard working this and trying to make someone wishes come true...

nesito29

If you want designs the best place I've found is Coverscorp, you can check them out. If you want to do it yourself and free of charge go to Canva. They offer some premium images you can use and costs $1 each. The most I've paid is$2 for a professional looking image.

Allenafaith

I would check Forum Promotion.
You can request graphics there and from what I've seen they are pretty good with them.

CarolSartor

Finding webmaster marketplace or forums to post your offers on.

I prefer finding freelancers from forums, it's easy and price is reasonable.

vinaya

Whe I want grahic designers, I go to sites like Fiverr and Upwork. You can find a lof of freelancer offering graphic designing service for really cheap price. Since these are from developing countries and USD exchange rate is high, they will be getting good payment even if you pay them little. Fir example if you are paying $5, a Graphic designer from Nepal will be receiving 500 ruppes which can buy a dinner for two.