Where & How to sell eBooks online?

jefflenney

I have ebooks in PDF format and want to sell them online.

What are the best ways you applied to sell your ebooks online?

how to get first sales fast?

Thanks
Jeff

cwvps

You should set up a blog and create posts about your book, excerpts, teasers, create a Facebook page and advertise there your blog and your books; depending on your niche target people and then use paid ads with Facebook to boost your likes and engagement.

rmmfree

You can sell them with Amazon, eBay, Bookfinder and many other services. Also you could sell them directly from your page, with no intermediates.

Maria Marketing

There are lots of people selling their ebooks on the social media sites from my experience and what I have seen around the internet. That would probably be a good place to start trying since there are so many people there using those websites. :)

Mansi Patel

I have ebooks in PDF format and want to sell them online.

What are the best ways you applied to sell your ebooks online?

how to get first sales fast?

Thanks
Jeff
You can directly contact the popular youtube channel authors who has videos on your ebook niche. Give them some commission as an affiliate referral. Create your own books store or single ebook selling product page and track all incoming links from your affiliate marketers.

If you are getting $10 per book then, share $5 with your affiliate marketer or youtube channel owner.

Dean

This is really going to depend on what type of ebooks you have to sell. If they are good quality ebooks then Amazon, Google Play and through Apple. There is also places like eBay but I really don't have any idea how well ebooks sell there.

You can do direct marketing and promoting the ebooks through social media channels and sell them on your own website.

It will basically come down to what the ebooks are and their quality.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

If you have multiple eBooks to sell then setting up your own website / blog would be a good idea. You can even setup a WordPress and WooCommerce website to sell them from your site directly and is an easy way to start.

You can put up information about the eBooks and what they cover and even a review if you want. This will give people some information about the eBooks and they will possibly buy from you.

After you have a website for people to go and get more information about your eBooks and possibly make some purchases you can then start marketing them. The social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and the rest would be a good place to start marketing your eBooks.

You can also sell them on Amazon, eBay and places like that but selling on your own site has advantages over those types of sites. Having your own website where you sell your eBooks also presents a more professional image and helps to present a more legitimate image.

I would always choose having my own site and doing marketing for my eBooks. ;)