Where can I sell high quality domains?

Olinlama

Hi. I have 2 parked domains that would sell them for money, they are very high quality domains but I don't know where to sell them with good prices and getting more conversions?

Hostlumina

If you have an idea how much you want to sell the domains for you can try posting it here in the forums. A member might show some interest....

Link: https://www.internetmarketingstar.com/forums/domain-names.24/

Other than that you can always check with your domain provider for an auction kind of style service (i.e. godaddy) or something along SEDO if that is something that is closer to what you are looking for.

Moved to --> General Discussion

Dean

This really depends on the type of buyer that you are looking to sell to.

If you are looking to sell fast then a reseller (domainer) would be best to buy these but they will want them at resale prices. If you are looking for a fast sell then this is probably your best choice. Based on this I would try Flipp or Godaddy auctions.

If you are looking to get a higher price and are willing to wait for an end user (someone who wants the domain to make a site on) then Sedo or Domain Name Sales would be a better choice most of the time.

It all depends on the name and how fast you want to sell the domains.

Olinlama

Actually, I think flippa is where everyone looking for buy and sell domain or websites...

You also can sell on forum posting because lots of forum allowed you to sell it..
Honestly I tried flippa in the past but they required paid listing to show my offer on their website.

I didn't get any successful deals there.

This really depends on the type of buyer that you are looking to sell to.

If you are looking to sell fast then a reseller (domainer) would be best to buy these but they will want them at resale prices. If you are looking for a fast sell then this is probably your best choice. Based on this I would try Flippa or Godaddy auctions.

If you are looking to get a higher price and are willing to wait for an end user (someone who wants the domain to make a site on) then Sedo or Domain Name Sales would be a better choice most of the time.

It all depends on the name and how fast you want to sell the domains.

I have not tried Godaddy auctions yet. What does it require to list my domains there?

Dean

I have not tried Godaddy auctions yet. What does it require to list my domains there?
You have to buy a yearly membership to join their GD Auctions which is $5 per year in order to list your domains.

You can use one of their % off discount codes and get it for a little less than $3.50.

It's ok and sometimes you can get real good prices. They have a large amount of people looking there so sometimes you can get a good price.

You don't have to list them as an auction (even though it's called GD Auctions) but also as a "Make an Offer" listing.

They are good but it all depends on the type of domains that you are selling to determine which is the best place.

Cheers, Dean

ulterios

If you have domains that are very high quality and that should fetch a good price then Domain Name Sales is probable your best option or perhaps Sedo. These two are the places where most of the higher end domains get sold for the best prices.

These have a lower amount of junk domains and a higher amount of serious buyers with serious money to spend. ;)

Traveler

I sold some quite a while back on sedo and flippa and was happy with both places. I really can't remember what they charged but it wasn't too bad though. If they are high quality then they should sell fast so godaddy is another I have seen domains for sale but I just don't know if they are good or not since I haven't used them.