What you guys think about this?

aaron kev

Hello ,
I was following mostly all thread from few days over here. I noticed many of my fellow members wants to work as affiliate marketer and earn decent money but they don't know where to start from. So I was just wondering that I should help them but was confused that I should do this or not?
I am in adult niche from past year and right now am earning apprx $30/day. I was thinking to share my method, tricks and other stuff.
What you guys and specially mods think about this ? Should/may I go with this thought?

Last edited:

PTTed

Hello ,
I was following mostly all thread from few days over here. I noticed many of my fellow members wants to work as affiliate marketer and earn decent money but they don't know where to start from. So I was just wondering that I should help them but was confused that I should do this or not?
I am in adult niche from past year and right now am earning apprx $30/day. I was thinking to share my method, tricks and other stuff.
What you guys and specially think about this ? Should/may I go with this thought?

I think it is always useful to share a real story from your personal experience. So I vote Yes. Share it.

MidnightAngel

I think it's a good idea, I work in the adult industries too, creating blogs, characters, bios, etc. Any help to make more $$ is always good!