What types of Internet marketing do you like best?

surferz

Hey Guys,

What types of Internet marketing do you like best?
- Article Marketing
- Niche Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Mobile Marketing

or what is your favorite internet marketing method and why?

Nytshade

My favorite is blogging, when I started internet marketing I was taught different ways to make money online but I just fell in love with blogging. It looked easy for me and it appeared to be a long term strategy (which it is).

And blog posts can go viral pretty easy, just as long as they're good quality, informative or really entertaining. A blog is also versatile, it gives you a lot of ways to monetize, build a loyal following and email list. With blogging I get traffic, email subscribers and sales every day, whether I'm working or not so that is why I love it :)

I also get to be an authority in my niche/market and that reputation has a lot of benefits.

martinIM

I like Social Media Marketing while I am still connecting with friends then i could do marketing through it.

Social Media Marketing is too popular for internet marketers and it is a successful key in internet marketing today.

Maria Marketing

I like affiliate marketing the best myself. Whilst it can sometime take more work than some of the other forms of internet marketing the commissions are usually much better and make it worth the extra effort that affiliate marketing sometimes needs. :)

Dean

Personally I like social media marketing myself. With social media marketing you can reach a lot of people and do it quite easily. It also helps you reach people and businesses that you normally would not be able to reach using other forms of internet marketing.

ulterios

I like affiliate marketing myself due to many reasons. I like that fact that I can pick and choose the types of products and services that I want to market, I also like the earnings potential that affiliate marketing will allow. The harder or smarter that you work, the more money you can make! ;)

Catherine1

I like affiliate marketing and social media marketing both myself. I think that they both go great together and the only trick is making them produce a good revenue stream.

Dean

I like affiliate marketing and social media marketing both myself. I think that they both go great together and the only trick is making them produce a good revenue stream.
I agree with you Catherine, they do both go together very well and that's evident by how many internet marketers use them both together.

vishwa

Blogging is a great way for doing internet marketing online. Blogging helps you to create your own branding and also help you increase your authority in web sphere. I started blogging in late 2015 and I really like it.

KeralMTG

I like affiliate marketing the best because I can market products that I know about and can recommend.