What offshore vps hosts do you know?

Lucastock

I am planning to launch my adult website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows to host adult web sites on its shared hosting account. The one I found is <<REMOVED>>, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

What can you say about their services? or any alternatives please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hostlumina

Why not used one of the hosts you been stating they are great and solid? (I did have to remove some of those posts due to the advertisements thrown in and that had zero relation to the OPs inquiries of those posts)

I have also removed the "domain" you posted here due to it's redirect to something none host related.

My suggestion:
- Use one of the 3 hosts you have claimed are amazing.
- Search on hosting forums for feedback on hosts.
- once you have a list reach out to them to ensure they are able to host your content.

Hostlumina

Please elaborate this point.

Not sure what you mean.... but OP has been "suggesting" hosts on other threats that had absolutely no relation to the conversations. Those posts have been either deleted or edited. Not to mention the domain the OP posted here actually redirected to something not host related which my antivirus flagged as malware/virus site.

Probably a spammer that leaked through the filters.
If not, why concern yourself with offshore hosting unless you plan on doing something illegal or immoral?
There are a lot of providers in Canada and the US that can fulfill your request. Either way, when running an adult website you can expect that you will get a lot of traffic if you do things rights (Yeah, strange eh?) so I would in no way recommend a Shared or VPS based environment due to the potential for growth, meaning I would recommend you go with a Dedicated Server to start, right off the bat.

On the Dedicated Server I recommend a software configuration of Lighttpd w/ PHP5 in FastCGI w/ MariaDB and MemCached (you need to modify your website to utilize MemCached). Lighttpd has some pretty decent video streaming capabilities built into it, which will in the end make your life a whole lot easier.

Labored

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it?

Galaxoid

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Yuostas

I have several clients who are happy dealing with Libertyvps - their offshore hosting looks affordable.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

Last edited by a moderator: