What is your favorite Game?

theOGsensei

I would have to say one of the best Video Games would have to be the Forza series as it has such realistic racing experience

Andrei

I'm not much of a gamer, but on the rare occasions when I do play something I play League of Legends with some of my friends over skype.
Not doing it so much for the game but for the fun we all end up having.

Allenafaith

I usually play games on my laptop since my tablet is always dead I am a guide on Lady Popular FA and then on my tablet my favortite game is another fashion game called Covet Fashion. I've spent so much money in that game on in app purchases lol

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Like playing games on desktop, some favorite games I played: Need for speed Carbon, half life, battle field 3, 4, sniper 3, series of alien shooter games, chaos legion..etc.

Riley

I hardly play on PC since I'm busy most of the time doing work or designing something.. But i do play console games often ;)

Allenafaith

Like playing games on desktop, some favorite games I played: Need for speed Carbon, half life, battle field 3, 4, sniper 3, series of alien shooter games, chaos legion..etc.
I love need for speed. I've never played any of the other games you mentioned though I've never heard of those. :p

Heather

Anything that needs to solve puzzles, equations and such. It helps me space out in the real world whenever I am solving anything. Its great to always have fun and learn at the same time :) Im not that smart but I'm a fan of challenging myself so the challenge and fulfillment I feel everytime I play and get to solved anything, It is rewarding!

HMASERV

Yes exactly I played emulator in my pc and tablet.In my Pc i played Super Nintendo My favorite games here is Biker Mice From Mars.In my tablet i played also a Ps1 Emulator like street Figther Ex 2 plus,Marvel Vs Capcom,Breath of Fire 3 and 4.I am video games addict

JohnQ

Yes exactly I played emulator in my pc and tablet.In my Pc i played Super Nintendo My favorite games here is Biker Mice From Mars.In my tablet i played also a Ps1 Emulator like street Figther Ex 2 plus,Marvel Vs Capcom,Breath of Fire 3 and 4.I am video games addict
I have tried a few of the different emulators in the past on my PC and tablet and I could never get them to work right. I was getting a lot of crashes and they were freezing a lot.

If you know of any good ones then I would appreciate their names if you have them.

yajtagaamo

My favorite game is Ragnarok Online, I played it for 12 years until present I just don't know why I can't get enough of this game. I'm always pulled to play this game over and over again even though I know private servers or even the authentic servers won't last long I would still waste time and money with this game.

iamreeence

For my computer, my favorite game would be Heroes of Newerth (HoN) it is really spelled that way. Its similar to Dota 2 but I think this one is more challenging to play. Although some of the game plays are the same you can differentiate the difficulty in both games.

For my mobile phone I would recommend Arena of Valor. The graphics is cool, the game play is awesome and I am pretty sure you'll enjoy it, It is similar to Mobile Legends but I think this one's better.

argel241

I used to play plants vs zombie and I became addicted to it until candy crush came.I also love playing Farmville because it is relaxing to me.Well my favorite to play until now is actually solitaire and scrabble I have it downloaded on my mobile so once I feel bored I just play it and I'm fine.

Kamille Ellasus

Some games aren't available for both. I play Paladins, CS-GO and Call of Duty. I have Deemo and 4 pics 1 word on m tablet but I don't play them that much. I really like FPS games, I sometimes try to install FPS on my phone or tablet but its not just the same. So I prefer playing simple games on my phone just to pass time like Stickman Legends and games like Candy Crush style.
I have been searching for games to play on my phone. I'd be glad to have a recommendation from everyone.

BelindaMT

Yes, I do play if I have a time. I play candy crush, angry bird, and I was really hooked playing farmville 2. My games are boring but that's how I relax myself.

Michelle P. Camo

I love playing in my lap top and in my mobile phone. I was so addict with farmville and cityville before. Now, I'm still playing games but it is just My Hospital because I don't have much time to do it and I think I'm getting a little matured and thinking that I'll just do some online jobs rather playing.