What is the best way to advertise your products?

surferz

What is the best way to advertise products outside social networking sites?
Please help me! I use twitter and facebook promotion, but looking for other advertising methods to boost my sales.
What generates the best result? please share your secrets..

pinnacle

Please help me! I use twitter and facebook promotion, but looking for other advertising methods to boost my sales.
Did you already join on other free advertising forums and posted an advertisement there? By the way, what product are you selling, is it in Amazon already?

surferz

Did you already join on other free advertising forums and posted an advertisement there? By the way, what product are you selling, is it in Amazon already?
I'm joining this free advertising forum and going to post my products soon, my niches are wordpress themes, ebooks and free courses online. They are not listed at Amazon

surferz

that's good to know then. you should start posting on other forums for your products to be recognized. :)
Marketing on forums is my main method now but i'm wondering are there any other ways to advertise my forums that get good customers?

Wrig Mark

l'd suggest Blogging because before twitter; blogging was the best tactics to reach out goal, Email Marketing other words direct mailing, traditional Marketing & PR. Then you will realize visitors flow will grow slowly from search Engines.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks.
Wrig Mark

VPServer

Other option is Youtube, Tutorial blog and useful comment posting on popular blogs.

- Purchase online radio advertisement.
- If you are selling a membership account then find some other membership related forums/products and compare them on your blog or post it on your other website.
- Add your company on website like CrunchBase, etc.

DustInTheWind04

Well for one thing, you got the first part right. Its establishing organic traffic or free traffic from Social Media Sites.
The second part is...well it requires Money. Because in the long run to make money you need money. Paying for traffic or engaging in programmatic media buying is by far the most convenient way on providing a good stream of traffic.
Basically to use one, simply pick a DSP and also ask the DSP of your choice on what would be the best way to optimize your campaign.

Cheers mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vale Olis

The best way to advertise your product is to build your own prospect list and to add value to your prospects. Offer something that add value to them and build a strong relationship with them. They will trust, then you can offer your product to them. To build your list you need to create a funnel system and then promote this system wherever you can.

Olivia Hintz

The way of promotion or advertisement based on the type of your product. Social Networking promotion like Twitter and Facebook is basically for increasing the visitors. So you should post your product details in other sites like Amazon, Ebay, craigslist etc, it will helps you to boost up your sales. Thank you.

Dicumoseeng

Also try some offline marketing, like on tvs or radios, some offer the service for a reasonable price.

Another great thing to do is the classical word of mouth, were you introduce your service to people, if you go to places where prospect clients might hang out, make friends with them and introduce your business.

Think outside of the box

Although you advertise product to social sites Facebook and Twitter. You should promote business some websites like amazing and more same sites to add your business.

ulterios

Going by what your products are, one thing that has worked for myself and others offering similar products is to offer them for free to bloggers in exchange for them writing a blog post/review about the product.

This not only gets your product seen by their audience and maybe their social followers as well, but you can then take those reviews and promote them on social media and other platforms.

Maria Marketing

You can try adsense or maybe bing advertising. I have heard people say they got good results by using them. I guess it might also depend on what exactly you are wanting to advertise though in order to help determine what would be best for you. :)

TCoder

I'm joining this free advertising forum and going to post my products soon, my niches are wordpress themes, ebooks and free courses online. They are not listed at Amazon

Did you create the eBooks and Free Courses - If you did then you can also promote other affiliates products in those items and make even more $$

Dean

You can try using a PPC advertiser to help you market and promote these types of products. Google Adsense or Bing Ads are two of the top choices. I prefer Bing myself due to the lower prices for clicks.

Cheers, Dean.