What is the best domain registrar?

Marcos

I have been away from online marketing for a few years and I am starting to do it again. I want to create a blog for this purpose and want to know what is the best domain registrar to use these days.

I used Godaddy and Network Solutions in the past years but I do not know if they are still good or not. What would you online marketers recommend as a good domain registrar?

Dean

Godaddy is still good but they have high domain renewal rates when compared to some of the other top registrars. Network Solutions is quite high on their prices all across the board.

The best domain registrar at the moment IMHO is Namecheap. They have real good prices, lots of specials on net gTLD's (if you like those) and their support is super. They are who I would recommend.

ulterios

Their are some good domain registrars to choose from but I would personally I would recommend Namecheap or Namesilo. Namesilo has better overall prices for domain registrations and domain renewal but Namecheap is not far off.

What sets Namecheap apart is that they have the best support for their customers out of all the domain registrars that I have used, and I have used a lot of them.

Godaddy is good but their renewal rates and constant pressuring to get you to buy extra products or services has dropped them behind Namecheap and Namesilo in my opinion.

Marcos

Godaddy is still good but they have high domain renewal rates when compared to some of the other top registrars. Network Solutions is quite high on their prices all across the board.

The best domain registrar at the moment IMHO is Namecheap. They have real good prices, lots of specials on net gTLD's (if you like those) and their support is super. They are who I would recommend.
I was looking yesterday I think and saw the renewal prices for both and they are high compared to many other registrars. I do not remember Godaddy being high for renewals though but Network Solutions always was higher than many.

Marcos

Their are some good domain registrars to choose from but I would personally I would recommend Namecheap or Namesilo. Namesilo has better overall prices for domain registrations and domain renewal but Namecheap is not far off.

What sets Namecheap apart is that they have the best support for their customers out of all the domain registrars that I have used, and I have used a lot of them.

Godaddy is good but their renewal rates and constant pressuring to get you to buy extra products or services has dropped them behind Namecheap and Namesilo in my opinion.
I have not hear of Namesilo but Namecheap I know. I will check this out. Thank you.

Smith-K

I have been away from online marketing for a few years and I am starting to do it again. I want to create a blog for this purpose and want to know what is the best domain registrar to use these days.

I used Godaddy and Network Solutions in the past years but I do not know if they are still good or not. What would you online marketers recommend as a good domain registrar?

Never had a good experience using Godaddy in the past, and that is why Namecheap is my go to company when it comes to buying domains. I have had my domain ideas stolen by the guys at Godaddy.

ulterios

Never had a good experience using Godaddy in the past, and that is why Namecheap is my go to company when it comes to buying domains. I have had my domain ideas stolen by the guys at Godaddy.
I have never had that happen to me but I do know other people that had something along those lines happen to them. Not a GoDaddy but a couple of other big registrars.

Traveler

I use to use Godaddy for a few years but then I stopped using them when I was away from website and marketing. Now I use Namecheap and like them much better.

Storm

Godaddy is still ok but they have renewal costs for their domains that are higher than many but they are still not the highest. If you can use a coupon code to register a domain for the first year for a dollar or two then that makes the renewal cost not to bad when they are added together.

I use Namecheap myself and really like them. Name.com is also good and they used to have domain specials on Thursdays for something they called Happy Hour or something like that. I don't know if they still do that since I have not used them in a while.

Marcos

They stole ideas from you? How did they do that?