What is the best affiliate method?

sansastark

Nice weekend friends,
I have some experience with SEO, now I want to enlarge my income by paticipating affiliate. Could you tell me some method to start a affiliate project.?
I have heard about CJ, Clickbank and Amazon , should I choose one of them?

ulterios

Nice weekend friends,
I have some experience with SEO, now I want to enlarge my income by paticipating affiliate. Could you tell me some method to start a affiliate project.?
Hi sansastark, If you are looking to start an affiliate project then working with CJ, Clickbank or ShareAsale will probably be the easiest way to get going and generate good income.

I wouldn't choose Amazon personally because it takes a lot more work to make good money since their affiliates make a lot less per sale then you could get with the others I mentioned above.

Envato is also a good choice with a lot of earning potential.

If you let me know what kind of products or service you like or are knowledgeable with I can maybe recommend some affiliate programs to fit those needs.

Dean

Nice weekend friends,
Hi sansastark. Personally out of these choices I would choose CJ. They have a wide variety of advertisers that you can pick from and their payments are nice and consistent as far as paying out on time. Some of the others out there can be inconsistent with their payout dates.

I agree with ulterios in that Amazon wouldn't be a good choice most of the time. They do work well if you set up an Amazon affiliate site but just to use some affiliate advertisements around your site, I would choose something that pays better.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean

Maria Marketing

I have been looking into this myself and the ones that seem to have the best terms and selection of advertisers are CJ Affiliate and Rakuten. You should check those and see if they are what you are looking for. :)

LLRhodes

I
Nice weekend friends,
I'm taking a different approach.

I'm deciding my niche.
Then I clearly defining the problem I want to solve for them.
Then I'm looking for the product or products that best solve the problem.
I am limiting it that I have personally used and have worked well for me.
I'll join whatever program has the products that passed the test.

ulterios

I

I'm taking a different approach.

I'm deciding my niche.
Then I clearly defining the problem I want to solve for them.
Then I'm looking for the product or products that best solve the problem.
I am limiting it that I have personally used and have worked well for me.
I'll join whatever program has the products that passed the test.
Do you have a certain place or affiliate network that you use when you are looking for the products?

KeralMTG

Nice weekend friends,
Do you have a website? If you do then you can place some affiliate advertisements on it and then get traffic to your site to get sales and earn commissions.

CJ is a good one with many different companies to choose to sell with so they will probably work very well for you to increase your get more income as you are wanting.

Muzzamil

Nice weekend friends,
SEO can definitely provide you with free organic traffic but it takes a lot of time, patience, and hard work. This is because it takes a lot to convince google to rank your website high. However with paid ways, you increase your traffic by a lot and very quickly and you will be able to see results very fast. Some of the paid ways include facebook ads, soloads, banner ads, and google adwords. So you will just have to test and which one works the best for you. Good Luck!

vishwa

Nice weekend friends,
CJ is indeed a good option to get started but they are premium affiliate networks and you need more efforts to sale their products. They also have dormant account policy. Going with Sharasale is a good option. They are very friendly and generating commission is not so hard.