What is the average size of an email list?

martinIM

I would like to know how many subscribers in a list generate sales when I do email marketing? does it need at least 1000 or 10,000 subscribers?

What is the average size of an email list for a niche affiliate site or for a blogger who has their own email list?

Nytshade

1000, 20000 or maybe 5? There's no specific number. Simply because of many factors such as copyright skills for instance, email marketing is a big subject on it's own, you don't just build a list and make money. You need to master both traffic and conversions not just traffic.

Mastering and creating a high converting sales funnel is the key to generating sales without a big email list, focus on conversions. Come up with attractive subject lines that encourage people to open your emails, offer value to build trust then pitch once in a while and offer bonuses to encourage people buy.

It's all about how you market to your list, your email marketing skills will determine how many subscribers you need to generate a sale.

Adrianhenry

email marketing is a big subject on it's own, you don't just build a list and make money. You need to master both traffic and conversions not just traffic.
I am wondering why everyone needs to build the list, is the way to reuse the traffic that you have?

why don't you convert direct traffic to leads or sales instead of building the list first?