What is good to market these days?

Melker

After starting to get back into internet marketing I am trying to figure out what kind of things I should market to give me the best chance of success and sales.

I don't really have an area of expertise other than travel maybe. I was born and raised in New York but have been living in a few different countries in Europe for a couple years and have been many places. I was thinking about travel as my niche but I really don't know if that's to competitive or not.

Any suggestions for a new again marketer will be happily received. :D

ulterios

There are all kinds of things that are good to market but usually it's good to know with something that you know about or have some experience with.

If there is something that you like or are interested in?

Usually marketing things that you like or are interested in can help you achieve better success.

Kania

I think that travel is a good niche because everyone travels at some time.

Also I think that the making money online niche is a real good one to market things for. Millions of people are always looking for ways to make money online so if you can provide good products for them then you can do very nicely.

Storm

Based on what I have seen and from my own experiences anything that is tech related or things to do with making money usually do some pretty good earnings.

Marcos

I think that anything is good to market in these days as long as you know how to find the right people and show them what you want them to see.

If there is something that you are interested in then that can be good also. I would probably see what kind of people you might be able to reach and then do some investigating to see what those types of people would be interested in.

JennyJ

Travel seems to be in big demand so that could be a good one to get into. You could join some Facebook groups that are for travel and try to draw some followers there that could lead to sales.

Dean

This will depend on many things like what type of marketing you are doing, what if anything you are willing to invest, what areas you might have some knowledge in and many other things.

Usually what II tell people to try to market are things that will give them the best chance at achieving whatever goals they have.

It's usually better to type to market things that you know something about. This way you can answer questions and not get as bored in marketing as you might some other things.

It depends on many factors but given the right circumstances you can market just about anything.

Catherine1

I have found that it is usually easiest to market things that you will enjoy marketing. Perhaps things that you yourself like and are interested in. This can help to keep things fun and interesting for you so you will not get bored doing it.

vishwa

Travel is one of the best money making niches. There are plenty of affiliate programs out there especially in CJ marketplace and pays a decent money. Traveling is an adventurous as well as lucrative too.

Traveler

Are you going to have a blog to for your marketing uses? If you are then marketing things that go with what your blog is about will be better.

Maria Marketing

I was reading about this topic myself recently and it said that services are the most popular things to market these days. Since there are so many services for all kinds of different things it should be easy to find something that is in a big demand and then you can market those.

Melker

I see nutra offers being advertised a lot on FB these days. So if FB ads is your thing, then I suggest you to start away promoting nutra campaigns. You will eventually need a cloaker, as without a cloaker your campaigns will only get rejected.
Are nutra offers meaning nutrition offers? Sorry but I haven't heard of that before?

Travel is one of the best money making niches. There are plenty of affiliate programs out there especially in CJ marketplace and pays a decent money. Traveling is an adventurous as well as lucrative too.
Would I need to have a travel blog to promote travel products?

I was reading about this topic myself recently and it said that services are the most popular things to market these days. Since there are so many services for all kinds of different things it should be easy to find something that is in a big demand and then you can market those.
You mean services like websites that you pay for them to do some kind of service?

sam.hunt0710

@Melker Nutra offers are :- Skin Treatment , Mass Gainer , Weight Loss , Male Enhancement creams , Male Enhancement Pills etc .

Yes , Its one of the most profitable vertical if you know what you are doing and how to do that , Not only facebook ( its biggest traffic source for this market ) you can also use RON Networks ( Exoclick , Traffic junkey , 50onred , Trafficholder , Juicyads , Plugrush etc etc ) .

Without cloaking ... Perfect cloaking your campaign will be caught in a minute and your Ads account will be banned .

If you can get any Grant , Invoice Account of Adwords that can also be useful .

Maria Marketing

You mean services like websites that you pay for them to do some kind of service?
Yes things like that. Something that you are paying someone else to do something for you and you are not getting anything physical or digital in return, just their time and effort for doing the service either by person or by some kind of software I guess.

Melker

@Melker Nutra offers are :- Skin Treatment , Mass Gainer , Weight Loss , Male Enhancement creams , Male Enhancement Pills etc .

Yes , Its one of the most profitable vertical if you know what you are doing and how to do that , Not only facebook ( its biggest traffic source for this market ) you can also use RON Networks ( Exoclick , Traffic junkey , 50onred , Trafficholder , Juicyads , Plugrush etc etc ) .

Without cloaking ... Perfect cloaking your campaign will be caught in a minute and your Ads account will be banned .

If you can get any Grant , Invoice Account of Adwords that can also be useful .
I'll check into those. Thanks for the information on them. I haven't looking into anything like them so I will try to find out more. I haven't marketed a lot of different things so some I just know nothing about and this is one of those.

KeralMTG

I think it is going to depend on what niche you are working in. If you have a blog or a email list then you should market things that those are in.

Melker

I think it is going to depend on what niche you are working in. If you have a blog or a email list then you should market things that those are in.
That is one thing I was going to do but I thought that maybe there might be some other things that are really popular and that sold easier than some things.

eMonetize

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. This is because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them, as they have overall worked the best. They also tend to have the greatest mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience), so the potential exists to produce high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote on the back-end.

Some of the verticals (niches) I have done extremely well with are: education, insurance, loans, debt, credit, mortgage, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

The bulk of the offers that I promote pay $20-$40 per lead, but I also promote offers that pay more and less. You don't want to get caught up solely on what an offer pays because how well it converts is just as important. For example, if you have an offer that pays $9, but if it converts at 2X or more of a $20 offer, then it will perform about the same and possibly better. At the same time, if you have an offer that pays $90 and it converts poorly, it may not even be worth promoting.

Bottom line: it's far easier to get someone fill out a short form than to get them to pull out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle with trying to sell this or that, when you can provide free information that users want/need and get paid well doing it.

Something to think about.

Smith-K

Are nutra offers meaning nutrition offers? Sorry but I haven't heard of that before?

Would I need to have a travel blog to promote travel products?

Yes Nutrition offers and they belong to the health niche if I am not wrong. It's not that easy promoting such campaigns as you will eventually require a good cloaker which costs a lot of money. I have to agree with the what the above member posted. You should go with lead gen offers as people do not to shell out their credit card to purchase the product.