What email marketing service are you using?

Sharon

I'm doing a full work on rebuilding on my blog to start collecting an e-mail list. And it is getting a decent email list. I started thinking about Aweber as a good choice but I heard that its response time is rather slow.

Anyway, I appreciate your comments!

PTTed

I'm doing a full work on rebuilding on my blog to start collecting an e-mail list. And it is getting a decent email list. I started thinking about Aweber as a good choice but I heard that its response time is rather slow.

Anyway, I appreciate your comments!

I have been using GetResponse for years and I am happy with it. There was one period last year where they were experiencing denial of service attacks which caused a service interruption. But, that seems to have been a one time event. And I think the other major autoresponders experienced similar trouble around the same time as that was happening.

I use Amazon SES. Compare pricing to mailchimp, 10k subscriber newsletter, mailchimp would cost $200 SES would be $1. I use a couple of other tools. Sendy which manages all the lists and communicates with SES. Sendy is a list manager you install on your server. And Sendy Widget Pro for WordPress which provides signup and sends subscriber info to the appropriate Sendy list in Sendy.