What drives the most traffic to your blog or forum?

pertinax

What drives the most traffic to your blog or forum?
For me, I am getting good traffic from forums as mainly and secondary is social networks.

what about you? what is the best traffic source for you?

Cynical

I think what would bring the most traffic is Advertisements, but yeah, probably social media.

ulterios

After organic traffic, I get the most traffic from social media and Twitter is the number one source for me. I get some traffic from all the major social media sites but Twitter has always gotten me the most traffic from social sources.

Dean

I am getting a getting a mix of traffic sources for my sites. Some of my sites are doing better in organic results for the most traffic and others are getting the most from the social media sites. Some are even in the same niches so it can be confusing sometimes.

I am getting traffic from other sources but those are my two main sources for the most traffic for my sites.

Cheers, Dean.

Maria Marketing

I have been doing a whole lot of research on just this topic and there are many people that say that the social websites and the paid advertising services like Adwords are the best. If you have not tried them out then maybe you should give them a go! :)

Traveler

Lately I have been getting the most traffic from Facebook. I did not used to get that much from the social media sites but the last few weeks or so I have started to get a lot from Facebook.

I have not done anything differently so I really do not know why it happened but it has and that's all that matters I guess.

david smith

Many sources are available that can drive traffic to the website. Which source is most beneficial can be known by the webmaster only after using that source. I found guest blogging on relevant and credible website drive the most traffic.

Dean

I found guest blogging on relevant and credible website drive the most traffic.
I used to get a nice amount of traffic from guest blogging but that has really slowed down lately because I haven't had the time to do any guest blogging this year.

I need to get back to doing guest blogging again when I can because I am missing out on some good traffic that I used to get.

Kania

My traffic comes from mostly Google and the social networks and it is about the same or it is close. I still do not get a lot of traffic so I am thinking about trying paid advertising to see if it is worth it.

Marcos

Most of my traffic is coming from search results right now. I am hoping to gain more traffic from the social media websites once I learn more about the best ways to use them for traffic. Social media is something mostly new to me so I have much to learn about it.