What do you do when your bored?

ferenan

What do you do beside online or offline job? what do you do when you have spare time?
Watch TV, chatting with friends, Listen to music, surf the webs, play video games or what are yours?

PTTed

What do you do beside online or offline job? what do you do when you have spare time?
Watch TV, chatting with friends, Listen to music, surf the webs, play video games or what are yours?
In all honesty, I almost never find myself getting bored anymore. I did feel bored at times when I was a kid. But, for at least the last decade if not longer than that, I simply have way too many things to do and way too many options at my disposal to ever get bored. I simply choose what I want to spend my time on.

I spend time every day on my own personal development, in many different areas thereof. I also work during a huge percentage of my day, but my work is generally so much fun that it feels more like play to me. I watch very little television for entertainment. When I do it is usually a television series that I get for free as part of Amazon prime where I can start and stop anywhere in any episode in the series that I want. And it is all commercial free. Once you get used to watching television without commercials and without interruptions, it is really hard to go back to watching the regular crap. About 1/3 of regular television is commercial time. And I generally can't stand the commercials these days anyway. They are too damn politically correct. And most of the commercials are trying to emotionally manipulate you. I see right through their shams and it pisses me off. (sorry for the tangent and the rant).

I could tell you what I classify as a giant time waster for me, but that would make me look bad because I am spending so much time on this forum lately.

Hostlumina

Aside from work.

Spend the time with family & friends, gym, and find new experiences or places to visit. Having that personal time is key to have a calm and clear mind everyday for everyday goals, challenges, projects, etc...

Work to live and not live to work. Create a good strong work balance and life becomes a sweet piece of cake! :Drinks:

ulterios

I basically work from when I get up till bedtime but when I do get a chance I usually like to watch movies or surf the web.

I am the type that likes to learn as much as I can about just about anything that crosses my mind or comes up as a need for working. So I am usually surfing the web looking for information in my rare spare time.

I used to have a few hobbies but haven't really had time for them the last few years. Hopefully at some point I can get back to them and enjoy life at least a little bit more! ;)

ProfMike

Who has time to get bored. Developing web applications and new training, Marketing and learning new technologies leaves us very little time to eat, let alone get bored.....

I can't remember the last time I ran out of things to do before I ran out of time....

vishwa

When I feel bore I listen to music. It will ease my mind and refresh me. I also love to read books in my leisure time. Traveling is also my passion but I did not get time for it.

Maria Marketing

I used to like to read but I seldom have the time for that. I have been a busy Mum lately and rarely have time to myself but when I do I am usually looking up things on the internet. :)

Traveler

I used to watch tv most of the time when I was bored but lately all I do is look up stuff online. I travel a lot so some of the tv programs can get quite interesting to say the least which is a part of why I used to watch it so much. I used to play golf and have played on 5 different continents but I kind of got bored with that. Now it's just online stuff!

Dean

When I get bored I usually work on my sites just to see what I can improve or redesign to help make them look or function better. I am one of those people that likes working, even when I think I am bored. :)

Cheers, Dean.

Ben

When i'm bored I like to watch Youtube videos or surf the web trying to learn something. I get bored easily sometimes so surfing the web is good because there is always something that you can find to do, watch, learn and so on.

Marketing Masala

I love trekking, specially the feel you get while having noodles in the chilling cold at the mountain top. So every once in a while I go to treks with my buds. Playing guitar is second on my priority list. I even teach at NGO's during my free time.
What are you into!