What are the best products to sell online?

Chas P. Gibson

Hello everyone,

What are the most popular products that easy to sell online for income?

Do I need to create my own store to buy or selling products?

Will Smith

That's difficult to say because nowadays anything can be sold online. It's up to your resources, and you definitely should establish your own online store to sell products. I can recommend you something that you need to notice when you choose the product to sell online:
1. The product should not be fragile and easy to ship
2. The product should not take up much physical space
3. The product’s inherent value should be ambiguous
4. The product should be timeless
5. Avoid seasonal goods
6. Sell goods that sell from $15-200
Hope you will be successful and earn a lot of money online :D
Best,
Will Smith.

Dean

What are the most popular products that easy to sell online for income?
Digital goods and products are real good sellers, especially eBooks. The competition is high but if you have something of value that people will want and you are able to market it well then you can do well with these types of goods.

Do I need to create my own store to buy or selling products?
You don't need to but it sure can help. Setting up some kind of Wordpress and Woocommerce site will be fairly cheap and easy and also can help give you credibility with your selling!

Cheers, Dean.

ProfMike

Selling products on line is an art. There is a lot involved with what you will sell. The first thing you will want to do is determine if you want to sell digital products or physical products.

Obviously physical products require a lot more work and depending upon how you are going to sell them may require you to have an inventory. Many people will drop ship physical products but there is risk involved with that as you have to have a good drop shipper that will handle your physical products. Your reputation will depend on how well they treat your products.

I have been selling digital goods for many years. There is a lot of competition in my field, which is web development training, but over the years I have made a good in road into the technical aspects of the field based on the quality and support that I include with my training. I have done pretty well in spite of all the competition.

I think it helps me in that I am a freelance web developer and I teach the subjects at a University level. Many of my customers are from Universities around the world that have heard of the training through word of mouth, the seminars I attend and from students who have used my training.

When I was considering selling products on line I choose a subject that I was very familiar with and was considered a resident expert in. I think it makes it easier and adds credibility to what I am doing.

If you need any tips let me know, I will be glad to help you in any way that I can.

Dean

Obviously physical products require a lot more work
Very good point Mike! I don't think that too many people who start selling physical products take the amount of work needed to sell these into consideration, especially when you consider the time factor into the profit equation.

A nice piece of information to bring up Mike. :)

Cheers, Dean.

ProfMike

Thanks Dean, and you are right.

Many people do not understand all that is involved with selling physical products on line.

ulterios

The best products to sell online, in my opinion, are digital products. Selling digital products does not require having a physical inventory which is one of the big expenses and down side of selling physical products that you yourself carry in your stock and sell.

Digital items do not have (usually) the delays involved with selling physical goods that require some kind of shipping as they can be delivered right after the payment is received with no middle-man (shipper).

Digital is easier and I always prefer that in selling online. ;)