What are the best Payment Systems?

Blackreign78

I have a question because I am considering switching payment systems.

What payment systems do you currently use or have used in the past?

OptimumChoices

What payment systems do you currently use or have used in the past?
I think Paypal is the best at this time, although it charges high fees for transfer money or withdraw money to your bank.
I have used Paypal system on my website, to be honest, it is very effective to get money from my customers, I don't think I will change to another payment systemt :)

imhonesty

Paypal is one of the most used Payment system .

You can also use bitcoin , skrill , paxum , payoneer I use them frequently according to client choice .

Did you use skrill and payoneer?
I can use debit card to register with them?

I'm using Paypal all the time :)

ProfMike

I like PayPal and 2CheckOut.

Between the two of those you have most of the world covered. I tend to focus with PayPal because they have a very good response rate to customer service issues and I have had a few issues with products and they seem to take care of their customers and push the vendors to do what is right.

Maria Marketing

I like PayPal and 2CheckOut.

Between the two of those you have most of the world covered. I tend to focus with PayPal because they have a very good response rate to customer service issues and I have had a few issues with products and they seem to take care of their customers and push the vendors to do what is right.
I also like Paypal though I personally have never used their support for anything since I have mostly used it for buying and haven't had any problems.

I have never used 2CheckOut but I have seen it. Is it similar to Paypal? Are the fees good?

Maria Marketing

Presently I am using the Worldpay which conveys all my transactions. My primary concern is the security. Since online transaction must be secure and using Worldpay, I am very satisfied with their service.
This is another one that I have not used. Is this one similar to Paypal? I ask because most of my experience is with Paypal so I tend to judge others by comparison.

ProfMike

Yes it is good system, it is accepted in some countries where PayPal has not made it entry yet, those are becoming fewer and fewer, and the fees are similar to the PayPal fees on a per transaction basis.
They work very similar.

With the way in which the system are spreading, I would select one system, that is what I have finally done, and just stick with that. I decided to stay with PayPal because they have been around so long, they are very secure, and the fees are reasonable. The countries where they are not accepted, honestly I would probably not be getting sales from anyway.

On that rare occasion where I am contacted by a potential customer and they do not have access to PayPal or a credit card we usually find a way to work it out. Those are very rare though. I may have two or three of those a year.

I hope this helps.

Maria Marketing

Yes it is good system, it is accepted in some countries where PayPal has not made it entry yet, those are becoming fewer and fewer, and the fees are similar to the PayPal fees on a per transaction basis.
They work very similar.

With the way in which the system are spreading, I would select one system, that is what I have finally done, and just stick with that. I decided to stay with PayPal because they have been around so long, they are very secure, and the fees are reasonable. The countries where they are not accepted, honestly I would probably not be getting sales from anyway.

On that rare occasion where I am contacted by a potential customer and they do not have access to PayPal or a credit card we usually find a way to work it out. Those are very rare though. I may have two or three of those a year.

I hope this helps.

Thank you again.

Whilst I do like the idea of having just one system, I just didn't want to loose out on any sales because someone didn't have what I am using. I guess it would be a lot easier to use one system than to be using many and having so many dealings with different system.

I do like things to be simple. :)

Dean

I've used many of the top choices but always have seemed to like Paypal best. I have never had any problems with them and their fees are about the same as everyone else charges.

One big plus is that just about everyone online has heard of them so it's not an unfamiliar name for most people. Lots of people like familiarity because of the level of comfort in dealing with something you've heard of so I think that's also a big plus for Paypal.

I'm not saying there aren't other good options but for me Paypal is the best fit for now.

Cheers, Dean

SenseiSteve

I always opt for PayPal, but I also use Stripe on my personal sites. I like the customer support side of PayPal so much more than other options. Plus it's ultra easy to use.

ProfMike

Stripe is a great system if you are doing in person sales, I use that also when I am working sites with customers. I have found that having that ability to take down payments right at the meeting with a credit card or corporate card using stripe adds a lot of credibility to the project team.

I am not aware of stripe having any remote systems for on line payment, is that available? If so I may investigate that for US sales as the fees are very low and the more you use the better.

SenseiSteve

I'm not sure if Stripe has that feature. I know I can run credit cards on my iPhone via PayPal in person. Getting answers from support at Stripe can take one or two days sometimes.

ProfMike

I did not think they did, I use mine similar to the way you are using yours. Using my iPhone I can accept payments for development tasks after the initial meeting, if the customer wants to reserve our time for the development. It makes it really convenient for receiving deposits on proposed work.

Plus the tracking systems both on my end and the customer end is great, using the schedule system we can set aside the time right there and it goes to both our calendars. Considering all the features that are available with the system the fees are marginal and reliability has been very good. As long as I have a good LTE connection I have access to the system, and LTE is pretty much everywhere now.

One thing I would be careful of is connecting over a customer network. When I first setup I did some testing on my own secure wireless network and was surprised at how easy it was to access the data. LTE has its own built in security encryption and it is a very good encryption algorithm. Most customer sites, too my surprise, not so much. That is usually a discussion I have with them as we setup their secure eCommerce.

BelindaMT

I think Paypal is the best at this time, although it charges high fees for transfer money or withdraw money to your bank.
I have used Paypal system on my website, to be honest, it is very effective to get money from my customers, I don't think I will change to another payment systemt :)
Yes you are right. So far Paypal is the most accessible most of my online job pay me through paypal. It is the trusted payment processor online.

nins_809

Personall I use paypal account. Aside from the fact that is very easy to create an account with this, you can also use this anywhere you are in the world. I am in the Philippines and receiving all my income through paypal. You can easily withdraw money as well using the bank card linked to my paypal account.