what are the best methods for advertising online?

Adrianhenry

Hi,

what are the best methods for advertising on the web that helping you increase traffic and sales?
I am using paid ads like facebook ads, content marketing, banner ads on high traffic site and it is helping me more.

ulterios

Outside of using paid methods of advertising then next best thing in many cases is social media marketing and promoting. You can reach millions of people using the various social media websites so the potential for traffic and earnings increases is great.

Another good method is forum posting on forums that are high ranking in fields that you would like to get traffic for and on forums that are related to what it is that you want to advertise.

There are many methods to advertise whatever you are trying to market/promote and some depend on exactly what that is but these two methods have always worked well for myself as well as countless others across the web! ;)

Dean

Most forms of paid advertising should get you the most traffic quickly assuming that you have good quality ads but other than paid sources there are some good options.

Forum posting and promoting is always a good option and there is also promoting through the social media sites. You can be active in groups that are related to what you want to promote and that can get some good targeted traffic.

You can also do blog post exchanges with others that are looking for a way to promote as well and this can be a good source of help depending on the quality of the site that you are doing the exchange with, how much traffic that site gets and how closely that site is in relation to the niche that yours is in.

There are other options available depending on the niche you are targeting but these will usually provide good results for most niches.

Cheers, Dean.

david smith

There are different methods which can be done for online advertisement, but webmasters have to find which method is the most optimum for their website. Thus the webmaster will have to try different methods to know which is suitable for their website.