What are the best affiliate products to sell these days?

Ben

Well, web hosting services seem to do well on just about any type/niche a site is. Other than that usually services that most people would use/like/be interested in do well.
I thought about the hosting affiliate thing but I know some hosts are bad and I don't want to make people mad because they think I made them buy the service.

Maria Marketing

I was asking similar questions to this and most people were saying that you should have products that are similar to what is on your website if you have one. If you don't have a website then the services affiliate products seem to be real good and popular items.

eMonetize

I've been promoting CPA / affiliate offers for over 16 years.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers. With PPL offers there is no credit card / purchase required in order for a user to complete an offer. All they have to do is fill out short form, so conversions rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale to be made PPL is also referred to as CPL (cost per lead).

I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them, as they have typically performed the best for me. They also tend to have the greatest mass appeal (will be of interest to a large audience), so the potential exists to produce large volume. Plus it makes them fairly easy to cross promote. If someone is interested in saving money on X, they may be interest in Y too.

Some PPL offer that I have done very well with are: insurance, education, debt, credit, mortgage, loans, assistance, homeowner offers, etc...

The bulk of the offers that I run pay $20-$40 per lead. However, there are ones that pay more or less that convert well too. Which the conversion rate of an offer is as import (if not more) that the price it pays out. You could have an offer that pays $8-$9 and if it converts at 2X+ that of a $20 offer, then they will perform about the same. You could also have an offer that pays $90-$100 and if it converts poorly, then it may not even be worth running.

The way I drive traffic to the offers is through acquiring data (email). That way I'm building assets that I then own and can market to the users over and over at low cost. instead of doing what most marketers do, which is to pay for traffic that often just turns into a bunch of clicks that fail to convert high enough to return a profit.

I acquire data as follows...

I purchase fresh / targeted data, in that I know what the users are interested in and that a PPL offer exists that matches their interst.

I generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers.

I buy aged / domain targeted data, However, this is more complex to send and required additional tools / resources to do it profitably.

Last but not least, I get (fresh/targeted) rev-share data. Which is data that had $0 upfront cost and the revenue generated from sending it, is split with the list owners.

All of the above has nothing to do with spamming, as the users have all provided permission to receive messages from 3rd parties. So it is 100% can-spam compliant. Plus with the co-reg, the uses are requesting more info about the offer directly from me.

Almost all data that you buy is unlikely to as responsive, as a highly targeted opt-in list that you develop yourself. So to compensate for this, you need to work with volume. Which isn't a big deal, as you can buy data much faster and cheaper than you could developing it.

Now to make this all work, there are a couple important things to keep in mind.

First is to always test a sample of any new data source you are interested in. That way you can get an idea how long it will likely take to break-even on. Also you can use the results from the test, to try and negotiate a lower price, if you need it to break-even quicker.

Data that passes your test, you always want to segment the openers and clickers and remove the unresponsive users. That way you are building smaller, but very responsive lists. Which over time you will be able to send less and make more with each mailing. Essentially you are converting the data from quantity to quality.

Basically I'm monetizing data using PPL offers, because they offer the path of least resistance to generating conversions / converting the data into cash producing assets.

While there is more to it, the above really does work. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing does 6-7 figures. While that is a huge range, much comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

Anyway, something to think about.

Well, if you really like to join then you can join my marketing team. It is called RU affiliates, all you have to do there is invite people and make them buy pro account. You can reply to me if you really like to join. I can make you sure that this is legit and safe. It also have certification of approval to the republic of Philippines.