What are latest SEO Techniques in 2017?

vishwa

Guest Posting, Blog Commenting and Video marketing will be a great SEO techniques in 2017. These are some of the techniques to get quality backlinks for your site. However Forum Posting, Social Media Sites, Web 2.0 sites will also a great way to create quality backlinks. hope this will help you.

Dean

I don't think that there will be major changes to the SEO techniques for 2017. The techniques stated by vishwa above are good SEO techniques to use for your website.

I would just make sure and not do anything bad like any black hat SEO and especially some link building to bad low quality and irrelevant websites as Google is paying more attention to links these days.

Just follow best practices and you should be fine.

pilosofs

For the 2017 yet there is no serious update from Google. So, you can continue working on your old techniques for 2016 but remember when you are doing Forum and directories you have to choose Good quality sites otherwise it will effect rankings.

Blog Post Title - This is the most important on-page SEO factor. The reason for this is because the more attractive and optimized your title is, the more people will click. And in general, the more clicks your post gets, the higher it will rank.
Post Permalink Structure - Making sure your URL is displayed correctly is an important on-page metric. Again, you should use your target keyword in the URL, and avoid using special characters, symbols, brackets, commas, etc. within the actual URL.
Heading Tags -
Heading Tags to highlight various headings, sub-headings, and important points.In WordPress, the title tag is set at H1. You don’t really need to use any more H1 tags anywhere in the article. One is enough. For section breaks, stick to H2 and H3 tags.

Traveler

The thing that I have noticed more people talking about for SEO techniques for 2017 is that you want to have good quality links built and not just random irrelevant links from anywhere. Even if they are from good authority websites you want to make sure that they are relevant to your website and it's content.