Web hosting control panel?

Adrianhenry

what is the best web hosting control panel?
cPanel
DirectAdmin
Virtualmin
ZPanel
Kloxo Hosting Panel
ISPConfig Hosting control panel
Plesk Hosting Control panel

or what is your favorite control panel are yous using for your websites? and why?

Hostlumina

cPanel
DirectAdmin
Virtualmin
ZPanel
Kloxo Hosting Panel

or what is your favorite control panel are yous using for your websites? and why?

Personally cPanel. It's well known and well supported.

As far as the free ones listed I would avoid like the plague. The security vulnerabilities in ZPanel/Kloxo are concerning and should never be used for a production/live server.

cPanel for sure, it is the most widely adapted and supported control panel in the industry. With the huge amount of customers that they support, and the years that they have been developing the control panel, I do believe it is the best solution. DirectAdmin being a runner up, however when it comes to features, looks and functionality cPanel all the way.

martinIM

I like cPanel, it's too popuplar and very strong in managing my web hosting.

Also easy to use is an important point for users.

RDO Servers

cPanel is #1 for sure.

Plesk is also a great panel, and much improved over their older versions

Mark007

CPanel/WHM is the best control panel that you can have for your website. Its user friendly and much easier to use compared to other control panels. But to avail all features you need to buy the license for the CPanel installed.

Dean

cPanel
DirectAdmin
Virtualmin
ZPanel
Kloxo Hosting Panel
I don't know which one out of these is the best control panel because I have not tried them all. I will say that in my personal opinion I think that cPanel is the best one. It is very easy to use and since there is so much information on it around the web it is always easy to get help or find an answer to any questions you might have.

I am also very familiar with it so that helps to play a role in my choice that cPanel is the best control panel.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

I have used several different ones and cpanel is the best to me. It has a lot of features and is real easy to understand and use. There are so many hosting companies using it these days and it's because it's good and people like it. Cpanel is my choice as best control panel.

DTS-NET

cPanel
DirectAdmin
Virtualmin
ZPanel
Kloxo Hosting Panel

all have their own benefits
the leaders by far is cPanel and Plesk but cost more