Tips to send 1000 eMails Per Day

Maric66

Hello Guys.

I am looking for tips to send 1000 email per day without using any email marketing software like Aweber or Getresponse.
Are there any services like gmail or hotmail which allow to send 1000 per day .
All your suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Andrei

Mandrill

Unless you're sending out spam, in which case just don't.

Hostlumina

Have you thought of getting a VPS? If you do, I would highly recommend contacting the provider prior as they may require you to let you know what kind of e-mails there are due to spam and ensure that their TOS is followed.

Is there any reason why you wouldn't use any service?

Maric66

Is there any reason why you wouldn't use any service?
Because I have to wait for their approval and any functions or I want to have custom email templates, cut down fees...etc
Have you thought of getting a VPS? If you do, I would highly recommend contacting the provider prior as they may require you to let you know what kind of e-mails there are due to spam and ensure that their TOS is followed.
How to send emails from VPS? how to contact them to allow that and which script can I use for sending emails from VPS to inbox box without redirecting to spam box?

RDO Servers

A VPS would be the easiest and cheapest way to go. You can send as many email as you want, without having deal with the emails/day limits that gmail/Hotmail set.

The big questions is, what will you be sending out? Is it spam? If so, you will have problems no matter what you do.

If not, you can use a VPS, keep you IP clean and not blacklisted, and have you emails go to their inbox instead of their spam box.