Thank You

animeshe14

I've only been part of this forum for a couple of days and by tomorrow evening it would be 1 week since I registered. For 6 days since I have registered I have posted several questions and all of the replies I got from them has really help me understand more about freelancing. I have learned more things about freelancing in the 6 days that I have actively posted here in IMS than the couple of months I tried to learn through trial and error. Now I have a better understanding on how I should move and progress as a freelancer. I know their is still a lot I still need to learn so expect a lot more questions from me.

Anyways thanks to all those who have consistently replied to my post. Your replies are amazing and I hope to hear from you again. Kudos.

Thank You

Animeshe14

RDO Servers

Thats what we're here for!

IMS is a (online) community of people coming together, to help each other out, expecting nothing in return! If there was more of this, maybe we could even make the (online) world a better place!

:Friends:
lol

Reactions: ims

Hostlumina

Very glad you have found lots of useful information and some or all of your questions answered.

Like anything in life, it's about asking, making choices, able to receive feedback, and learning.

I hope more and more members continue to get this benefit from IMS.

I would like to thank you as I am sure many others will have the same questions as you and now they will be able to find the answers at IMS and add/share their own experience & knowledge.

Right here is what makes an awesome community!!

:Ertery:

Reactions: ims

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Thank you Animeshe14 considered internetmarketingstar.com as a good source for learning and gaining your skills about online marketing, SEO, web design, programming, web hosting and more..

Honestly I also am learning more things from our forum members and Mods, no one is perfect and you always have to learn new things daily, it is very necessary for me or for you!

I am sure your skills will increase if you discuss with other members for a long time on this forum...Sharing is caring and give others useful information then you will give back more than you gave...;)

Cheers, :cool: