Strategies to Rank Youtube Videos FAST

amtwebsite

Hey Guys!

I have started with video marketing since months ago and I've noticed videos are playing an important role in growing online business.
But the problem is videos uploaded to youtube channels are not able to get high ranking on youtube search or less views. I'd like to have your tips to optimize my youtube videos and get more views...etc.

Thanks in advance!

nesito29

There are quite a few strategies for this, however, the best one I've found is to do the following:

• Make your videos entertaining and informative so that people continue to watch till the end of the video (views aren't as important as viewing time).
  • Link from other videos to the one you are trying to rank, use annotations for this (doing this will enhance the importance of your video within your channel and will carry more weight).
  • On page SEO (just like regular pages, videos can and should be optimized. Use your keyword in title, description, and tags and I recommend you to target one keyword per video although you can do more than one).
  • Get some high-quality backlinks for your video, some social signals will help as well (doing this you will get more view time for your videos from users on social media and get you some backlinks).
  • Also, in your video as people to share their thoughts on the comment section and thumbs up if they enjoyed the video (this will show engagement with your video helping it improve performance).
That's basically it, it's not complicated but, depending on the keyword you are targetting very time-consuming (although the reward for this is very high).

I hope this help you with your video marketing and that you get the traffic that you want :)

Regards,
John

Mark007

I would recommend promoting your YouTube videos in other social networking websites to gain traffic and increase your views. This will help to make your video more popular to rank it higher in YouTube. Make sure to use proper and relevant tags to describe your video.

PhilipsEl

Link from other videos to the one you are trying to rank, use annotations for this (doing this will enhance the importance of your video within your channel and will carry more weight).

That's a great reply nesito29, Can you please explain your 2nd point in brief? I would like to know more about annotations (what it is and how it works) and how to get links from other videos please...

nesito29

That's a great reply nesito29, Can you please explain your 2nd point in brief? I would like to know more about annotations (what it is and how it works) and how to get links from other videos please...

Hey there PhilipsEl,
Of course Annotations are YouTube's way to make their videos interactive, I'm sure you've seen them before, they are small interactive blocks you can click and get redirected somewhere else (perhaps another video).
They look like this:

YouTube-annotations.png

The rounded circle is the annotation.
Annotations allow viewers to interact with the video via calls to action (beware, if you want to use a link outside of YouTube you'll need to get your website's link approved and you can only get one approved per account).
Here's a quick guide on how to set up your associated website annotations link on YouTube provided by reelseo.

There are two ways to get back-links from annotations to your videos:
  1. You ask for them to other Youtubers by partnering up with them.
  2. You simple link from your own videos to the one you are trying to rank (this works in a similar way to interlinking).

If you want to do video marketing then getting your website approved is a MUST.
YouTube is the second largest search engine right now and getting traffic from YouTube is always good.

There, I hope this information helped you understand annotations better :)
If you have any more questions please let me know.

Blessings,
Jonathan N

Adrianhenry

Make a video on rare topic. If your work is related to "server or datacenter" then make a video on how to manage datacenter, how to repair server, etc and you will get many views.
Why you supposed that, I think rank for youtube videos need to focus on some parts like video title, description, number of views or subscribers...

VPServer

Why you supposed that, I think rank for youtube videos need to focus on some parts like video title, description, number of views or subscribers...

I create many videos from last 7 years and realized that Title/description is important.

2nd option is most important, I have a some videos which does not contain any information but have a 50k+ views due to title name. ;)

1. Useful video (depend on category)
2. Title, Description, Preview image

Hello you
A few simple ones:
- put the main keyword in the title (could be the only thing in the title, should always go first)
- put your link in the first line of the description
- put your keyword in the first sentence and last sentence of 1 or 2 natural sounding paragraphs in the description
-link back to your channel or another video at the end of the description (Youtube likes links back to itself)

tedzk26

I'm pretty new myself on youtube, but after you have made and uploaded the content on YouTube, you would need to publicize it properly on other social media platforms and blogs. Proper use of video SEO and full description of the video would help it rank better. It would take a lot of time and persistent efforts!! All the best. Below is a little something about our channel.