Simple ways to generate traffic from social media?

marketmongoose

Hi,

I am building social profiles for my website, main social networks I am focusing on facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin..I want to know any easy ways/tips to generate traffic from social media?

Many thanks!

Mark007

Build your circle bigger through various invites and take part in active promotion. Try to follow others and build groups for promotion. They will help to drive a considerable amount of traffic to your website from social networks.

Nytshade

To create a social account that drives a lot of traffic to your sites/affiliates then you need to connect with new people and add new people on your social profiles on a daily bases. The number of friends, likes or followers shouldn't matter that much though.

For instance, I currently have 3K+ likes on facebook but my posts can reach up to 12K+ people because my audience shares my content that is why it doesn't matter how many likes or followers I have. Even when I had 100 likes, I would still be able to reach 2K+ people on most posts. Always encourage your audience to share your content.

If you don't know what type of content is worth sharing in your niche then you can visit other popular blogs, youtube channels, forums etc. to check which content is popular. Most bloggers will have a "popular or most commented posts" widget on the sidebar. On youtube you simply visit a well-known channel and sort videos by "most popular" to find content that your audience will like and share.

On forums you search for topics that keep popping up a lot, then you know people are interested in that topic. On social media you simply visit a famous page/profile in your niche and check which posts got the most retweets or reshares. When you have content that people like then you have half of the battle won.

So the key to a successful social media marketing campaign is to post something that your audience will most likely share on their social profile, pages or anywhere online. And never stop inviting new people to like your page, follow you or add you as a friend.

Dean

An easy way to generate traffic from the social media websites is to promote the posts, reviews, stories and other content on your website on the social media websites. Create posts that have catchy headlines, cool looking images and a taste of what the content is about.

Include a link in your post and you should get some people that will see your posts and want to find out more about it and visit your website through the link that you included.

Share your content consistently and you should start to see a nice follower increase as well as a boost in the traffic for your website.

Cheers, Dean.

Marketing Masala

Generating traffic from social media is an integral part of growth hacking and hence imperative in traffic generation. Here's how to use social media for traffic generation.
1)Whenever you come up with a new product/service/content publish it multiple times on social media at times when you get maximum engagement.
2)Interact with influencers and industry experts and ask them for their reviews on your content by sharing a link. This way their followers will also get to visit your site.
3)Publish content from other sites that is related to the services you provide. Once done add a sniply link to your content.

Cheers

matteomatt

An easy way I have found it to join a bunch of groups related to your niche. Group are different than pages because people see the posts on their newsfeed. This method has been spammed alot so you can't just join any groups, but if you take time to find some good ones that are not full of spam it can be easy traffic when you post new articles.

ulterios

The easiest way is to post regularly and don't post junk or spam type posts on the social sites. Try to also post some things that aren't yours, just to mix it up a little.

Try to make enticing and helpful posts and always put an image if possible with the posts. Posts with images get a lot more action. ;)