Should I buy an email list?

If you have much money to waste then you can do this :)
But I think collecting Email by yourself is the best.. :D

I did a test on this.. Bought a list and collect myself... The score was 50% by 70% ;)

Maria Marketing

If you have much money to waste then you can do this :)
But I think collecting Email by yourself is the best.. :D

I did a test on this.. Bought a list and collect myself... The score was 50% by 70% ;)
I know that collecting the emails for myself will be the better option but my list is so small now I was just looking for a way to increase it.

don't you think that for someone with a small list this would be ok or would it not be?

Storm

If the price is right then I don't think it would be a bad idea. I just would not expect great results and just expect the worst and then if you do get good results then consider it a gift.

I have been thinking about doing this myself lately to help sales.

I know that collecting the emails for myself will be the better option but my list is so small now I was just looking for a way to increase it.

don't you think that for someone with a small list this would be ok or would it not be?

Yah, why not :D but you should take a look on that list and those Emails ;) and collecting E-mail is not hard job at all :p

Michael

I have been kicking around the idea of buying an email list just to get things started because I don't have anything right now to start with.

If you find a good source and the prices are fair then please post it here or message me if you would. I would really appreciate it.

I hope this isn't bad to post this kind of thing if it is than mods can deleted and let me know.

ulterios

I have been kicking around the idea of buying an email list just to get things started because I don't have anything right now to start with.

If you find a good source and the prices are fair then please post it here or message me if you would. I would really appreciate it.

I hope this isn't bad to post this kind of thing if it is than mods can deleted and let me know.
I don't see any problem with your post since it was on topic and didn't violate any kind of rules. Posting things like this that are on the same topic and/or directed at someone on the thread will usually be fine. ;)

Michael

I don't see any problem with your post since it was on topic and didn't violate any kind of rules. Posting things like this that are on the same topic and/or directed at someone on the thread will usually be fine. ;)
Great. Thank for letting me know. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't doing something I wasn't supposed to do.

Maria Marketing

I always advice people to not purchase an email list as most of the time the list has already been used by somebody else. Also, try to stay from solo ads sellers, as the list has already been promoted with various offers. Instead why not create a sales funnel and try to acquire an email list.
The reason I was thinking about buying is because I have not been able to build a large list myself. I would rather build my own but I am having trouble growing it large enough.

Melker

Buying an email list is sometimes helpful to grow the number of emails you can send and many marketers used to do it years ago and I am sure it's the same these days. The thing you need to do is to find a targeted list that was build for the fields you need it for and not just get a general email list unless it is very cheap because general lists don't convert well usually.

Maria Marketing

Buying an email list is sometimes helpful to grow the number of emails you can send and many marketers used to do it years ago and I am sure it's the same these days. The thing you need to do is to find a targeted list that was build for the fields you need it for and not just get a general email list unless it is very cheap because general lists don't convert well usually.
How would you know if it is a targeted list?

Melker

How would you know if it is a targeted list?
It might be hard to know for sure but if it was built for the niche you are needing it for then that would be a targeted list. You might not ever know for sure if it was built for what the seller says it was built for.

Maria Marketing

Why need to buy when you can get them at free of cost?

Most of are selling hacked forums, site email list so I recommended you to chose other method to promote your product.
I was thinking about buying one because I do not have a large email list. I thought that this would be a quick way to get more emails without having to take so long to build a bigger list.

Is there some place to get them free or something?