Review my tech blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam.hunt0710

Hello Vishwajeet Kumar ,

Over all your blog is looking great .

Please add meta keywords , as you are using Seo By Yoast as a seo plugin for your Blog .

Like the placement of ads you have made in your blog .

Social accounts are getting opened at the same tab , you can make them open at another tab so that reader who is on your site should not get redirected form your blog to social media.

Hostlumina

Hi Vishwa,

Great site! It's simple, clean, sharp, and easy on the eye.

2 Suggestions
- The form in the Contact Us page i think it would look better if it was centered and slightly wider
- If possible, your top right banner ads can be responsive. Some ads look funky on a mobile phone (cut off images, text, etc...)

Great work! Keep it up

vishwa

Hi Vishwa,

Great site! It's simple, clean, sharp, and easy on the eye.

2 Suggestions
- The form in the Contact Us page i think it would look better if it was centered and slightly wider
- If possible, your top right banner ads can be responsive. Some ads look funky on a mobile phone (cut off images, text, etc...)

Great work! Keep it up

Thanks for the great review. The top right banner ads is Google Adsense ads.

Hostlumina

Hello Guys I had made some changes with my site logo and request you all to have a look and send me your suggestions.

Hey Vishwa,

Please note that your site is not accessible.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

vishwa

Hey Vishwa,

Please note that your site is not accessible.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Its just a technical glitch. Sorted out the problem. You can visit it now.

PTTed

Hi, I have tech blog http://www.wmtechie.com and i suggest you to please take a look in to this and throw me your suggestions, feedback etc. Any ideas is highly welcome.

Hey Vishwa,

Your website took more than 20 seconds to load the homepage on my first try. I don't know if that is a common problem for you or not. If it is, you should fix that.

The blog itself looks pretty good.

I would recommend creating different sites for different topics though. For example you have an article about fixing a BSOD error for a computer next to an article about how to do SEO. Those topics might both be "tech" related, but they attract two totally different audiences. A person who visits your site to learn how to fix that BSOD error is not very likely to be interested in an SEO article. Get me?

I would recommend you increase the niche focus of your blog or else launch separate sites for separate audiences. Just my opinion. I have gotten the best results by making sure all of my content on a site speaks to the same audience.

ethany

Your website is simple and clean to visitors, but I think it is better if you can add an slider with latest news on the top of your site

Status
Not open for further replies.