Review My Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishwa

I saw on another site that you are adding a forum to your site. When are you going to do that? I would like to join when you open the forum up. I like your posts so then I could read and check the forum.

Yes, I am willing to launch a forum. But I am now doing some research on it. Because I never manage a forum before. So, It will take some time. I will surely notify to all about my new forum.

KeralMTG

Yes, I am willing to launch a forum. But I am now doing some research on it. Because I never manage a forum before. So, It will take some time. I will surely notify to all about my new forum.
Cool bro, I want to be one of the first members to join. Is it just going to be about marketing or other things too?

Maria Marketing

Hello, friends,

Recently i am be able to launch my internet marketing blog imblogweb.com I request you all to please have a look to my website and throw me your ideas and suggestions to improve it further. Waiting for your reviews.
Your blog looks real nice and I really like all the posts. I read a few and i'll be reading some more. I like how you have so many topics covered.

How do you come up with the titles for your blog posts? I really like them and they catch a person's attention. I especially liked the one titled "Essential SEO trends for dummies". That one really stood out in a good way. :)

vishwa

Your blog looks real nice and I really like all the posts. I read a few and i'll be reading some more. I like how you have so many topics covered.

How do you come up with the titles for your blog posts? I really like them and they catch a person's attention. I especially liked the one titled "Essential SEO trends for dummies". That one really stood out in a good way. :)

Thanks Maria, I am happy that you like my blog and its content. I also request you to subscribe my blog to get latest updates of new blog posts. Thanks again for your support.

Maria Marketing

Thanks Maria, I am happy that you like my blog and its content. I also request you to subscribe my blog to get latest updates of new blog posts. Thanks again for your support.
You are welcome Vishwa. I will subscribe the next time I am there. You have some posts that I want to read.

How often do you add new posts?

Storm

Wow! That is a very nice and clean looking blog that you have there. I like how you cover a wide variety of topics for blogging and marketing in particular. The images look real good and appropriate to what the posts are about. Your posts are nice and detailed with good information which is real nice.

Do you write all your own posts or do you outsource them to other writers or guest blogging?

vishwa

Wow! That is a very nice and clean looking blog that you have there. I like how you cover a wide variety of topics for blogging and marketing in particular. The images look real good and appropriate to what the posts are about. Your posts are nice and detailed with good information which is real nice.

Do you write all your own posts or do you outsource them to other writers or guest blogging?
Thanks a lot. I am happy that you like my blog. Some of the articles in my blog are written by guest authors who want to contribute on my site.

Storm

Thanks a lot. I am happy that you like my blog. Some of the articles in my blog are written by guest authors who want to contribute on my site.
That's cool! How do you find the guest authors or do they find you?

vishwa

Hello Guys Thank you all for your support and reviews. I really appreciate it. I have a news for you. Due to high demand and request from my blog readers, I have to change my blog domain name. So, My new blog domain name is imbloggingtips.com instead of my old domain imblogweb.com Now old website will automatically redirect to new one and I don't have any issues with SEO.In reality I also don't like the old domain name at all.

I hope you all will like the new name. Thanks again for your support.

Dean

Hello Guys Thank you all for your support and reviews. I really appreciate it. I have a news for you. Due to high demand and request from my blog readers, I have to change my blog domain name. So, My new blog domain name is imbloggingtips.com instead of my old domain imblogweb.com Now old website will automatically redirect to new one and I don't have any issues with SEO.In reality I also don't like the old domain name at all.

I hope you all will like the new name. Thanks again for your support.
I liked your old domain but I will admit that I do like this one better since it basically says what the site is about by just looking at the domain. Sometimes people seeing certain words in a domain can attract them to visit it so you might get more visitors in the long run.

Good luck with the new domain, I am sure it will be a success for you!

Cheers, Dean.

vishwa

I liked your old domain but I will admit that I do like this one better since it basically says what the site is about by just looking at the domain. Sometimes people seeing certain words in a domain can attract them to visit it so you might get more visitors in the long run.

Good luck with the new domain, I am sure it will be a success for you!

Cheers, Dean.
Thanks Dean. Actually Upon requested by my readers i have to change the domain. The new domain name get good response from viewers. I hope it will lead me to success. Thanks for your support.

Dean

Thanks Dean. Actually Upon requested by my readers i have to change the domain. The new domain name get good response from viewers. I hope it will lead me to success. Thanks for your support.
I am sure it will be a big success. You have many good posts on your blog with good information to help people and that will help it succeed. I have read several of your posts and check it from time to time when I get a chance just to see what I can learn that I didn't know. :)

I wish you much success which I am sure you will achieve.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

I created a write for us page on my blog. If someone try to post a guest post than they should contact me. However i submit a guest post request on Google+ community and Facebook Groups.
I didn't think about using Google+ to get guest bloggers. Have you gotten many from using this method?

Status
Not open for further replies.