Posting Links and Images

batpool525

I have not seen any forums for posting free stuffs like this before.

You should focus on SEO to get organic traffic from search engines to your adult sites instead of finding low quality sites to post on, it will be more harmful for your site than getting benefits from those sites.

MidnightAngel

I use Postimg(dot)org as I work for some adult sites, this is where I can host adult photos. I've never had a problem with them, and all you have to do is mark that is over 18 I believe. You can check on picmonkey, but I'm not sure. Hope this helps

Adrianhenry

I use Postimg(dot)org as I work for some adult sites, this is where I can host adult photos. I've never had a problem with them, and all you have to do is mark that is over 18 I believe. You can check on picmonkey, but I'm not sure. Hope this helps
You might misunderstood the OP because he is asking for ffree sites to post his ads on. May I be wrong?

MidnightAngel

ahh, I was wondering after I posted. I thought he wanted sites he could post/host adult photos too. I do know a few adult sites where you can post ads. I'll get them from my fb friend. I pm'd the poster, figured it would work better that way.

Last edited: