Need good hosting provider for email marketing

juliahans

Hi,

After 2 years to trashy hosting and Email services, I decided to move from Rediff & Rediffmailpro. Since I was late as usual; moved to a windows hosting provider in a hurry.

Issues
1. Domain - No issues
2. Site hosting: Since mine is very small static website, no problems there as well.
3. Emails: It so appears that the provider's mail servers are rather strict and do not allow emails from domains that do not have a valid reverse DNS entry (yep, it is geeky for me as well!). A lot of my contacts with their own domain names are facing problems sendings mails to me. Of late, this has become an embarrasement as well as a few customers have started to complain. All mails from Gmail/Yahoo and 'well taken care of' domains are coming-in fine.

Help Needed
1 & 2: All is well.
3. Email: Need help to choose another provider. Needs are;
a) 10~15 mail IDs
b) Catch-all a/c
c) Webmail acess
d) Disk space 1GB - Total
e) Resonable cost (say, all the above for about USD 75~100 pa)

I have read some hosting reviews on webmaster forums. Any body have experience with any good web hosting providers? Await advise.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

RDO Servers

Labored

Read customer hosting reviews before making any final order. Moreover, the truth comes out of comparison.

Lucastock

Taking into account your needs, I believe that hostingsource.com will suit all your demands in terms of e-mail hosting.
Their Multiple 10 gigabit connections maximize uptime and ensure stable network connectivity. I like this host. Recommended.

What it boils down to is whether you have acquired your list on coordinance with the CAN-SPAM Act, and whether you follow their guidelines to safe sending. If you abide by the CAN-SPAM Act then you should have no issues, there are a couple really good hosts hear on IMS that would be able to provide you with outstanding service.

david smith

Email hosting plans are web hosting plans which will give a protected and personalised email address because emails are significant means of communication in business. Web hosting is a service and services can be experienced with only after it is availed.