Name Cheap Hosting is good for wordpress site or not?

Cloudways is an intuitive cloud hosting platform, that enables novices, bloggers, designers, developers and agencies to easily manage and deploy applications on DigitalOcean, Amazon EC2 servers and Google Compute Engine.

What Cloudways does is optimize and setup all the necessary software on the DigitalOcean, Google Compute Engine and Amazon EC2 servers. You don't have to worry about installing Linux, MySQL, PHP, Varnish, Memcache, Apache, Nginx and other scripts on the servers.

Prices start at $15/month.

Features of Cloudways Platform:

Installation
1- Selection from DigitalOcean (6 data centers) and Amazon EC2 servers (9 data centers) and Google Compute Engine (3 regions)
2- One Click Application Installs (WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Prestashop, support for all php based applications)
3- Server scaling, based on bandwidth, hard disk space, processor and RAM.
4- Billing on hourly basis.
5- Free New Relic Addon
6- Rackspace Email Addon
7- Ability to change PHP Versions (5.4, 5.5, 5.6), install Redis, change MySQL versions to MariaDB.

Server Features
1- 15 real time monitoring features.
2- Vertical Server Scaling
3- Service Management (Nginx, Varnish, MySQL, Apache, Memcache...)
4- Advance Server settings (Upload size, execution limit, memory limit etc.)
5- SSL Certificate Configuration
6- Automatic Backups, with frequency as low as 1 per hour
7- Server Addons (Email settings)
8- Dedicated IP
9- Unlimited Domains
10- Unlimited Application Installations

Application Management
1- SFTP connection
2- Dedicated MySQL/MariaDB Database
3- Application Restore
4- Application and Server Cloning
5- Git Integration and Deployment Via Git
6- SSH Access

All servers are automatically updated and patched as soon as new updates are available. Also support team is available 24/7 to help and assist whenever needed.
It sounds great! I must try their services for my website. I think it's a good choice for my site.

RDO Servers

It really helps, I am experiencing these issues with a site, I hosted on free hosting provider. Therefore Now I am going to change the hosting of my site.

If you are facing those problems, it is defiantly time to look for better hosting. There are plenty of quality hosting providers on IMS that would be glad to discuss your specific needs and help get your sites moved over!

If you are facing those problems, it is defiantly time to look for better hosting. There are plenty of quality hosting providers on IMS that would be glad to discuss your specific needs and help get your sites moved over!
I agree with you and Now I have removed my site from their servers. Also I am searching in this forum in a hope to find a best host from my site. :)

RDO Servers

I agree with you and Now I have removed my site from their servers. Also I am searching in this forum in a hope to find a best host from my site. :)
Just let us know if you have any questions. We'd be glad to help!

Labored

It is a good idea to contact them directly and see how professional and helpful their customer support is. Good luck!

ulterios

I have used Namecheap hosting for some of my WordPress websites for the last couple of year and it has performed great. I have used several different hosting services for my WordPress websites and Namecheap hosting has performed better than any other that I have tried.

Dean

Based on my experience Namecheap shared hosting is one of the best shared hosting services and there are a few reasons why I think this.

First, their support is great and always handles my issues promptly.

Second, the amount of RAM that they give in their plans is more than many other shared hosting providers. Their ultimate shared hosting plan has 2GB of physical RAM which is great.

Third, their prices are very competitive, especially in the first year of service like most other shared hosting providers.

There are other reasons but these are some of the main ones why their hosting is great and works for Wordpress websites very well.