Make Money Writing Articles

EitanBaider

Any one here earned money online from writing articles?

Please share your experience on how to do with this field, does it have difficulties when finding your customers?

Tina Golden

I started out, many moons ago, by writing articles. I made a pretty darn good living at it for several years. I still will write articles, but I much prefer to write more specialized content.

Finding customers will always take work. One thing that I highly recommend is to get any customers onto a list so you can keep in touch with them. When work is light, an email to this list offering some sort of special can keep your income on an even keel.

Layn

I started out, many moons ago, by writing articles. I made a pretty darn good living at it for several years. I still will write articles, but I much prefer to write more specialized content.

Finding customers will always take work. One thing that I highly recommend is to get any customers onto a list so you can keep in touch with them. When work is light, an email to this list offering some sort of special can keep your income on an even keel.
Thanks for great shares, Tina!

For promoting your services, do you use any platforms to advertise (like forums, job listings..etc) or just building list from traffic to your site?